PDA

View Full Version : AOTH AD IN BOAT TRADER MAG.

Bandit
04-27-2001, 07:55 AM
For those that can get the magazine, check out page 39 of the May 4th Boat & RV Trader magazine for KY, OH, TN, W.VA, and IN.

We have a full page ad with the heading "The Midwest Donzi Club's Awakening of the Horses Rendezvous on Beautiful Lake Cumberland May 11th-13th" compliments of Sandollar Yacht Sales.

It's eye-catching with a big pic of a Daytona hauling @#$% down the lake with bullets of:

*Donzi Give-Aways
*New Donzis on Site
*Factory Reps present
*Group Breakfast
*Special Lodging & Camping Rates
*Demo Rides
*1960 vintage donzis to new 2001's
*More info www.mwdonziclub.com (http://www.mwdonziclub.com)

Great ad!!!

------------------
Bandit...

GeneD
04-27-2001, 08:33 AM
Very, very cool!
Though I am a bit disappointed that you are showing the famous 008 boat in place of the more famous 007.
Maybe next year?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

boldts
04-27-2001, 05:23 PM
This is outstanding!!! I'm rushing out to buy an addition as soon as I'm done here. My wife called me at work to tell me about the ad. Fridays are getting to be nothing but great news days for me. First on Friday the 13th, the announcement that our event had a sponsor who want to help with the event and now today this terrific advertisement which Mr Doyle told me will run again next week. Mike Doyle is the owner of Sandollar Yacht Sales. He is sending me his art work so that I can put together a banner add for the dealership on the Midwest Donzi Club website. Mr Doyle has also confirmed that he will be paying for our Sunday morning Mother's Day breakfast. So that he is not taken advantage of, You must be a registered member of the Midwest Donzi Club, a guest of a member, (Limit of One) or the children of a club member. Everyone on the club's member list will be given a ticket for the breakfast when they arrive. (Friday or Saturday if you arrive before the 11th) I am on vacation the week before the 11th, but will print off the list the evening of the 10th before I leave. Now, to be fair, if you come to the Awakening, but forgot to register, you best have a Donzi model hitched to your tow vehicle or become friends with someone in the club who does not have a guest with them. Sorry to be so strict, but the folks at Sandollar Yacht Sales have gone much further than we ever expected for a first time event and I want to make sure that the relationship continues for as long as they are selling the Donzi line of boats and we are holding the Awakening gathering.

Hey GeneD - First, Congratulations on your position with the Zero Cavity Offshore Race Team. I haven't checked the schedule yet, but if your up in the Great Lakes area, I'll do my best to come to the race. I sure would like to meet you because I've heard nothing but fantastic things about you both here on donzi.net and from Tom Riggle. Second, If you'll send me a jpg of the boat by e-mail, I'd be happy to change the pictures. Not sure where I found the shot of 008, but it was all I had so I used it.

Scott Boldt
Midwest Donzi Club
www/mwdonziclub.com