PDA

View Full Version : Santa brought me......

ITTLFLI
12-26-2004, 08:47 PM
Thanks to Brad Lyon for the AWESOME christmas gift!! It was delivered to me on Christmas eve and was labeled with instructions to not open until Christmas day. Well Christmas morning cam and I opened it. It was a beautiful 12x18 photo of my boat in action up on lake st. clair this summer!!

Brad, thanks a ton!! I can't wait to get it hung up in my office!!

Byron :beer:

Brad Lyon
12-28-2004, 09:41 PM
Glad you liked it Byron. I thought it came out rather well myself. I was getting concerned that they didn’t get delivered. I kept checking UPS online and it just indicated that they were in route. I also sent one to Digger that I took at AOTH IV in front of the falls and one to Jeff (Tamburello) from the same day out on Lake St. Clair. I have not heard from them as of yet so hopefully they were delivered without any damage.

Here is a low quality copy of the picture I sent to you for others to see. This software won't let me post the picture again so I pasted a link below.

Brad

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4957

ChromeGorilla
12-28-2004, 10:07 PM
An awesome picture of an awesome boat!

Tony
12-28-2004, 10:19 PM
If that is a "low quality copy" I bet the original is awesome!

tamburello
12-31-2004, 03:01 PM
I found my package from santa Lyons by my front door when I arrived home from spending Christmas in L.A. A truly awesome shot of us having fun on the Donzi! Thanks for the awesome Christmas gift Brad!

- Jeff

Brad Lyon
01-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Glad you liked it Jeff. I trust that it was delivered without any damage. Tell your mom “Sorry, I didn’t make it in time for your birthday but at least I made it by Christmas!”

Brad

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4958

martiniboat/ Brian Kamrath
01-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Damn, you guys already used the word that was on the tip of my tongue...AWESOME. I will never grow tired of that classic paint scheme.

That is one great Christmas present!