PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bryan T....

roadtrip se
12-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Got home tonight from a little seasonal festivity to find the lastest Poker Runs America magazine in the mail box.

Great shot of Tuvell Inc crushing a monstorous wave on the Chesapeake. The Donzi community is well represented by the man at the wheel!

In addition, there is the first write-up on the 35ZR that I have seen. Nice press for Donzi all the way around!

Todd

fasttrucker
12-19-2004, 12:15 PM
I heard that he just got a new truck to pull his 33zx.Maybe that guy,BUSH should replace RUMMY with a NAVY guy?Looks like bryan is gettin things done. :eek:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Yep, new truck... Rummy is OK, look what he has to work with, blame Clinton for the downsizing of our military!

I am waiting on someone to die at West Marine...
Or open my own Marine business in 2006....
Bryan

Donzipunk
12-21-2004, 03:06 PM
Gees Roadtrip, dont you get tired of wiping off all the brown $h!* off of your nose? :redface:

roadtrip se
12-21-2004, 03:50 PM
I have been called a lot of things in my time, but brown-noser certainly isn't one of them.

I do think your choice of screen names is right on. One suggestion though, drop the donzi and stick with punk, it will work better for you.

Welcome to the board, hang around awhile and maybe you'll get what this stuff is all about.

Todd

boldts
12-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Ahhhh yes.... It is winter time in the North! Donzis are asleep in the storage areas and yes, everyone gets a little testy.

If Roadtrip is a brown noser, I'd be glad to also be called one. I put together a little gathering every year called the Awakening of the Horses. I don't look for congrats or recognition for doing so, but I'll bet that our gathering and all the other gatherings being held all over the USA do more to get the Donzi name out to potential buyers than someone coming on this board and making a smart remark.

We love our boats and more important, we care about the people who own them! Bryan has been a long time Donzi owner and has done more for other owners on this board to help when they need it than folks like you. He's a member of our ARMED FORCES (Navy) and his 33ZX in the patriotic paint scheme is just perfect!

I too would like to congradulate Bryan on a job well done. We all appreciate seeing his beautiful Donzi in print. This man ventures into seas that many turn around and go home with throttles mashed. His boat of choice is a Donzi!

Do everyone including yourself a favor. Sit back and learn the mystic of the Donzi name and it's people before you make wise remarks. Come join us at a gathering. Who knows, you may meet some life long friends while your there!

Donzipunk
12-21-2004, 04:58 PM
I would love to come to one of your donzi parties and bring my Sanger and show you all what HIGH PERFORMANCE is all about at 135 MPH. Gimme a break! :p

Mr X
12-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Somebody is way too bored......
Going to make a big batch of popcorn for this one!!

ChromeGorilla
12-21-2004, 05:15 PM
135 MPH while towing a skier too....Sanger (http://www.sangerboats.com/index.html) :rolleyes:

Mr X
12-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Ted,
Butter please.. And not that fake crap this time OK?? :D :D :D
Scott, no worries.....I have a whole stick of high cholestrol
butter for this!!! :eek:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-21-2004, 05:53 PM
Gees Roadtrip, dont you get tired of wiping off all the brown $h!* off of your nose? :redface:
DONZIPUNK, and where do you boat in Harlem, the curb water? Spare us the wasted web space. Have you donated to this website lately? See above link buttons.... I would be proud to MATCH YOUR DONATION FOR THIS great WEBSITE.
Waiting for bullet #5.

I am great friends with the FAMOUS Road Trip... (EDITED), damn old age, but why start being polite now, I would hate to ruin my image. :)

Back to Donzi stuff, DIGGER has convinced us, SARASOTA in 2005 for us, it will be his first event coming back from the mess over in IRAQ.
We are in.

BOLTS, you the man, usually soft spoken... I am about to get my 3rd Goose, no Pop Corn, on vacation. Who needs food. My best to you and the family, we'll talk soon.

Bryan Tuvell

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Mystery solved on who DonziPunk is.
DONZIPUNK wrote
" Wow!! HRPA boater of the month and now this!!
You are a star now! (HRPA has not had a boater of the month since 2002.)"

Bryan

ChromeGorilla
12-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Scott, in pic #2 he's obviously retrieving for the day...look how rough it is.... :biggrin.: :eek:

Marlin275
12-22-2004, 10:23 AM
I have been up and down the Harlem River and never seen a Sanger or anything close.
No one skis that area for sure, the current is 5 mph.

Mr X
12-22-2004, 11:55 AM
I have been up and down the Harlem River and never seen a Sanger or anything close.
No one skis that area for sure, the current is 5 mph.

I think this is his Sanger......Looks like Harlem to me....

Shanghied Again
12-22-2004, 01:26 PM
Wow. Congrats Bryan just got my magazine today. Sweet! :wink:

TuxedoPk
12-22-2004, 04:15 PM
I would love to come to one of your donzi parties and bring my Sanger and show you all what HIGH PERFORMANCE is all about at 135 MPH. Gimme a break! :p

Is that an honest 135MPH or with a case of speedwax? If we ever need to run that fast we'd much rather do it in a Baron!

HotRodr56
12-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Looked the Sanger web site over pretty thoroughly. Can't find the 135mph model listed anywhere.

Sagbay32
12-23-2004, 07:15 AM
What Tuxedo said!

Mike

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-26-2004, 10:28 PM
DONZI PUNK
Still waiting to match your donation to the board, it is a great cause, that is why I am offering.
All Donzi folks will benifit.
Bryan Tuvell

gero1
12-27-2004, 09:33 PM
bone stock 81.7 on gps and i can go out in big waves!!!!! p.s we have sangers here in nashville too! lee ann rimes, george stright, hank williams jr. ect.......... lets go play in the waves

boxy
12-28-2004, 06:50 AM
we have sangers here in nashville too! lee ann rimes, george stright, hank williams jr. ect.......... lets go play in the waves

Now I tell you what, I don't care who you are that's funny .... :D :D

roadtrip se
12-28-2004, 09:39 AM
Heck with Gero1, I just want to see Lee Ann running the Sanger!

Boxy, Robert's/aka Gero1's boat is a Blackhawk LE, so the 81.6 is possible. Of course, I've been telling him how great a dual ram steering system upgrade would be in the off-season every time I talk to him!

Todd

boxy
12-28-2004, 09:48 AM
Trip, I fixed my post to reflect what I really thought was funny, the "sangers" reference :D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-28-2004, 07:38 PM
You know I just can't let this DonziPunk go away from reality, maybe he busted a wave today and his hull too at 135MPH.

Bring the Sanger out in the real water. See attached photo.
This is so fun if I am right on my guess of their identity, and wow, no more DonziPunk posts...
Chicken****...
I am looking for his remaining bullets Poodle.
Bryan

Money talks, BS walks........................ :shocking:

Sagbay32
12-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Bryan,
You gotta know, that big water pic is "badass" to say the least!

Mike

Dr. Dan
12-28-2004, 07:56 PM
:wavey: Well if things pan out schedule wise this year...I wanna come down and play Bryan...course I might have to recruit some local Donzi Chics for good measure....Hmmmm?

If some of the other Classics are running...I might be able to bring a small Crew of like 6 Boats.... I am sure Tim White would do ya proud down there in his 38 Daytona...with his 575's....it is a mover and shaker...

Email me your local Event Schedule so I can toss some dates around....

Doc of the Bay :banghead:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Dr. Dan Email me your local Event Schedule so I can toss some dates around.... [/B] :banghead:

Doc, 1st weekend in August is our Poker Run, 57 boats this year, over $200,000 raised for St. Judes.

Entry is cheap, 100 mile run, lunch and 4 of everything included in your bag, yes shirts too. Our sponsors spend well.
Great time.
And our doors are always open to the Donzi Family.
Hotel Digger may have rooms also, we will have to check with Mrs. Digger though, he is 3/4 mile away.
Bring it on, please be my guest.

Tell your pretty bride NO SILLY STRING, and I promise to keep my trap shut! ;)

SAGBAY32 thanks, I will admit, there were a couple times I think Nancy was wondering when we would finally get back to the bay, boat rode GREAT!
Bryan

Donzipunk
12-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Brian, sorry I will have to decline your offer of a dollar for dollar match, I am not a wealthy man.....at least not by your standards.....from the tone of most of your posts I think Donald Trump would have trouble competing with you.
I do make donations when we can afford it to charitable causes like the JDF. You might try to do a search on that orginazation.
It is a very worthy cause.

Sanger has been building high performance boats since the 1960's.........mine has run over 150 MPH in the quarter mile, in 7.60 seconds. I am not bragging...just stating the facts.

Sorry if I got off on the wrong foot here, I am acustomed to a different tone from another high performance board that I frequent.

mattyboy
12-29-2004, 02:48 PM
that don't look like the harlem river to me???

Marlin275
12-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Sanger has been building high performance boats since the 1960's.........mine has run over 150 MPH in the quarter mile, in 7.60 seconds. I am not bragging...just stating the facts.

Sorry if I got off on the wrong foot here, I am acustomed to a different tone from another high performance board that I frequent.

Why not StangerPunk?
There seems to be nothing Donzi about You!

Mr X
12-29-2004, 03:46 PM
that don't look like the harlem river to me???

ROFLMAO!!
Good one Senator!!

marcdups
12-29-2004, 03:57 PM
TED b have :umbrella: :eek!: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-29-2004, 04:19 PM
DONZIPUNK, no biggie...
It's just that your first 4 posts related to me.
I am no TRUMP, but I have served our country 24 years and in the mean time educated my wife into being the real "Tuvell cash flow." She spoils me rotten... She is my life.

I still wonder HOW you knew about BOATER OF THE MONTH for our club in 2002.

I am not biting on this hook yet.

Bryan Tuvell