PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Card Photo

harbormaster
12-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Thought I would share my Christmas Card Photo...

Team Jefe
12-20-2004, 09:11 AM
The Bucket & Motor Stand are nice touches....I'd have never thought about including them :biggrin.:

Budmann
12-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Happy Holidays Scott... is that your Z-29???

DonziChick
12-20-2004, 10:56 AM
Definitely love the bucket :)

Have a merry Christmas

boxy
12-20-2004, 11:14 AM
I thought the bucket was a nod to the fish-boat guys. I mean come on what more do you really need to catch a whole bunch of fish, but a bit of line, and a bucket. How tough can it be, you see 10 year old kids in fishboats catching fish all the time up here. You don't see many of them in performance boats though.

Merry Christmas Scot......

.....ducking and running......

gcarter
12-20-2004, 12:37 PM
Well some of you may like the bucket, I like the engine stand. Since, according to some of the posts, this is all about symbology, the engine stand signifies a work in progress. :smash:

Last Tango
12-20-2004, 02:21 PM
It's not a bucket. It is a CIWS (know in the Navy as "C-whiz). It is that thing on war ships that looks like a white "R2D2" with an erection (that is the barrels of the gun). Shoots big uranium tipped bullets at incoming missles. Works like an ultra high speed Gatling gun. Run completely by RADAR and computers.
Harbormasters' version is the "flat hat" model with "porta-ring" technology. Like shooting fish in a barrel (or bucket). Can be conveted in minutes onto either an extremely accurate GPS, a satellite TV dish, or emergency porta-potty. Also good for fast bailing when the H'Master fails to install the transom plug before launching.

Jraysray
12-20-2004, 03:41 PM
It's not a bucket. It is a CIWS (know in the Navy as "C-whiz). It is that thing on war ships that looks like a white "R2D2" with an erection (that is the barrels of the gun). Shoots big uranium tipped bullets at incoming missles. Works like an ultra high speed Gatling gun. Run completely by RADAR and computers.
Harbormasters' version is the "flat hat" model with "porta-ring" technology. Like shooting fish in a barrel (or bucket). Can be conveted in minutes onto either an extremely accurate GPS, a satellite TV dish, or emergency porta-potty. Also good for fast bailing when the H'Master fails to install the transom plug before launching.Funny! I saw one of CIWS things on the history channel. AMAZING! :uzi:

Team Jefe
12-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Leave it to the Maddog to cut away all the BS and get down to brass tacks.

I actually have seen Scot's Motors, all nice, blue and wrapped in Plastic. Besdies he doesn't have to take away my password...the engine gods already got me for him...second year in a row.

:uzi: BOXY :fire: Duck and Run to Houston big boy. I'll find a boat that is operational (that's leaves Scot and me out) take you 100 miles offshore, tie your azz to a 80lb. pissed off yellowfin and watch you cry like a 10 year old kid after about 20 minutes of having every muscle in your body flexed, and me helling in your ear "Reel Mother-Fu*ker, Reel !!!"

May everyone have a Safe and Happy Christmas !

boxy
12-21-2004, 01:50 PM
Jefe one of the craziest things I ever saw was this whacked Aussie trolling for yellowfin off the back of our dive boat in the middle of the South China Sea near Malaysia....... with a small squid he had grabbed while we were diving, on a hand line.... :eek: :angryfire If a tuna had ever hit the bait, it would have pulled his ass right off of the boat.

Thanks for the invite to Houston, if this weather doesn't break, I may take you up on it.....

ToonaFish
12-21-2004, 07:16 PM
If a tuna had ever hit the bait, it would have pulled his ass right off of the boat......

I hate it when that happens.

Great photo, Herr Harbormaster. (Now that's the way you kiss up, ya amatuers.)

Bunches,

Celene 'dreading finding the Jefe is dead thread'

Team Jefe
12-22-2004, 08:19 AM
Toona Kissin' Scotty's Azz.....talk about Beauty and the beast...its not even a Donzi...or a Don boat.

Thank you ToonaBaby for the kind words...but never fear, it will take more than a couple of weekend warriors from the 147th to take me out....I dare 'em to find me on Redfish now...or anytime in the next few months. :outtahere