12-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Eugene Nahemow made some. Try a PM.

:wavey:

Eugene Nahemow
12-19-2004, 12:18 AM
All gone.

MOP
12-19-2004, 09:01 AM
Not an easy chore, I checked all over hell for MP awhile back. Keep an eye on Ebay you may get lucky!

Phil

olredalert
12-19-2004, 11:24 AM
--------I will direct anyone with the desire to the company in Algonac MI. that made those scoops for DONZI new. When I say desire its because you will have to have them make fifty pieces. Along with that, the bronze casting company that made them no longer has a plating division, so a seperate plating company is needed, although they have a place they recommend.
--------I just couldnt seem to get enough people interested in this project to warrant the cash outlay for the fifty pieces. I think a guy would have to plan on a cash outlay of around $5000 to cover all the bases. It might get done for a bit less but its better to think of the $100@ figure.
--------The owner of the bronze company is a nice guy however I dont want to bother him unless there is someone really ready to go on this. He isnt too interested in talk if you know what I mean.
--------Originally, I got sidetracked wanting to make the scoops with the DONZI name in bass-relief. This company did not make those, and the company I did contact just ran me around for the better part of a year. Very disheartening, and I probably have one less DONZI friend because of it. I have lost interest in doing it myself but would be happy to help others along the right path............Bill S

lee
12-21-2004, 04:46 PM
any condition

martiniboat/ Brian Kamrath
12-23-2004, 06:18 AM
Lee- Do you have a picture of this scoop or could you direct me to a place that has a picture? I may have what you need here.

Brian

lee
12-23-2004, 08:44 AM
will get you a picture and size by the day after x-mas
Lee- Do you have a picture of this scoop or could you direct me to a place that has a picture? I may have what you need here.

Brian

martiniboat/ Brian Kamrath
12-23-2004, 09:05 AM
:cool!: