PDA

View Full Version : Speedvision

Tom on Lanier
04-27-2001, 06:20 AM
If you are not out boating Sunday afternoon, 4/29, and you care to, check out Pleasure Boater at 3:30 on Speedvision. "Capt Ted" is at the Miami Boat Show and spends a couple minutes with yours truly as I try to sell some motors.

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"

Looped
04-27-2001, 09:13 PM
Tom,
I'll switch over to you while watching the Cal. Winston Cup Race. Now don't get too nervous, you will only have a few mil lookin at ya!

Craig

Gearhead99
04-29-2001, 06:11 PM
Tom,

Caught your act on Speedvision. You were GOOD. You kept your kool and acted like you do it everyday.

Can I get an autograph?? They might become collectable later !!!!!!!

Good Job.

Tom on Lanier
04-29-2001, 07:09 PM
Yeah, right, collectable - on a check, maybe. But, thanks Dave.

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"

Looped
04-30-2001, 08:16 AM
Tom,
I think I just missed you at the beginning of the show. Were you the first one with the blue denim shirt selling the Honda engines? I just caught the end where they were showing the 9.9 trolling motor. It did not interfere with the Winston Cup Race because of that DAM channel FOX that has tape delayed every race because of a stupid baseball game. Anyone else running into the same problem with there local FOX channel?

Craig

Tom on Lanier
05-02-2001, 05:54 AM
YUP.

------------------
Tom
"Tomahawk"

boldts
05-02-2001, 02:13 PM
Here in Ohio, the race started at 02:00pm. They were out in California and my understanding was that it started at 2 because of the 3 hour time difference. Wednesday night is boat night on Speedvision and I always tune in to catch those shows.

Looped
05-02-2001, 03:01 PM
Boldts,
The problem we have is when ever the losersox I mean redsox play on Sunday, Fox will tape delay the Winston race. They state that the pre race will be on at 4:00pm with the race on at 4:30. They ALWAYS run over so I have not seen a pre-race yet this year and they even cut out laps too. FOX has too much to handle it seems.

Craig