PDA

View Full Version : MADCOW Holiday Dinner Night - Jan 2005

Ranman
12-09-2004, 09:04 AM
MADCOWS’s

It is that time of year where the boats are snugly tucked away for the winter and the shear boredom of a long winter is beginning to set in. For the last couple of years I have organized a winter Donzi dinner where we can all get together, enjoy some good food and drinks and generally have a good time.

Since last year’s event seemed to be a success, I’ve decided not to mess with a good thing. We’ll be having dinner at BD’s Mongolian BBQ in Novi and will move around the corner after dinner to the 5th Avenue Ballroom for cocktails, pool and socializing. I will provide more specific details as the date gets closer.

This year I’ve decided to let you decide which date will be best for our night out. I have chosen 3 Saturdays in January for you to vote on. Choose the best Saturday(s) for you and we will plan around the date that receives the most votes. The poll will remain open for approximately 1 week. Note that I have given you the option to vote for more than one Saturday so if two of the weekends will work for you and one won't, vote for the two you can attend..

I sincerely hope all of you can make it and I look forward to kicking off 2005 Donzi style.