PDA

View Full Version : You fellas in FLA do things a bit different than here...

Lenny
12-07-2004, 07:18 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/07/boys.hit.ap/index.html

I can't say I have seen much of this here ;)

gcarter
12-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Yeah, we get all the goofballs here! :biggrin:

Mr X
12-07-2004, 07:59 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/07/boys.hit.ap/index.html

I can't say I have seen much of this here ;)

Thats right, we do stuff like that every day!!
Keep that in mind before you decide to move down here,
and be sure to tell everyone you know how CRAZY we are!
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/chaos99/greenchainsaw.gif

gcarter
12-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Probably some displaced yankee that got run out of her hometown ;) ;)
That's exactly what I was thinking.
New York's loss, our gain. :(

Fish boy
12-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Look at the pic, she is definitely a northern transplant :tongue:

boxy
12-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Look at the pic, she is definitely a northern transplant :tongue:
C'mon Fish, she definetly has that Southern... my Mom married my Uncle look about her ....... :D

ToonaFish
12-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Ohmigawd, it's my sister...

Fish boy
12-07-2004, 09:52 PM
C'mon Fish, she definetly has that Southern... my Mom married my Uncle look about her ....... :D

OK Boxy, ya got a point there, just figured she had no tan, and a snow shovlin scowl, so assumed she was a snow bird flown south for the winter (got a few of them here right now). She duz kinduh have a purty mouth though, guessin aih could be wrong ;)

mattyboy
12-08-2004, 06:29 AM
being mad enuff to run down some wise guys from fla with your suv,

yeah I can see that, :eek: :tongue: :rlol:

it must be a northern thing this time of year :eek:

got any comments.......... full tank of gas and the rv headed south

:jestera:

Fish boy
12-08-2004, 07:25 AM
being mad enuff to run down some wise guys from fla with your suv,

yeah I can see that, :eek: :tongue: :rlol:

it must be a northern thing this time of year :eek:

got any comments.......... full tank of gas and the rv headed south

:jestera:

... got a golf ball with your name on it big boy :rlol:

goatee
12-08-2004, 11:52 AM
the way i see it,,,,,,,,,,,those little punks got off light!
she even shared her smokes with the lil twerps..,, i dont know,,,
she seems too nice to be from up here. sounds more like that southern hospitality to me.

Big Pimpin
12-08-2004, 12:10 PM
originally posted by Goatee:
the way i see it,,,,,,,,,,,those little punks got off light!

For real Goatee, just let one of dem punks pull tiger woods on my 6- they gets my nine... keep da change! holla!

Donzigo
12-08-2004, 08:07 PM
.....dang, Fish..............thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten what happened to Bobby, in Deliverance............."He's shore got a pretty mouth, yeah, I think he's a sow...............yup, a sow, for sure".

boxy
12-08-2004, 08:29 PM
... got a golf ball with your name on it big boy :rlol:
Fish, I have yet had the pleasure of tipping some beers with you, so I'm going into this a little blind, but I'll be laying my money on the Northern side of the line on this bet :D :D

mattyboy
12-09-2004, 07:43 AM
Fish
I heard she was a little postal cause she didn't get to boat the day before, speaking of which you guys sure do post alot when you're supposed to be boating 365 per??? ;)
and I think it might be northerner but like pa or ct or something a nu yorka would have given them a titleist enema!
:cartman: :eek: ;)
I would have thought If I come down there you guys would welcome me by throwing grapefruits or oranges or something at me :)

hey BTW how is anita bryant doing???

Fish boy
12-09-2004, 08:37 AM
Fish
I heard she was a little postal cause she didn't get to boat the day before, speaking of which you guys sure do post alot when you're supposed to be boating 365 per??? ;)
and I think it might be northerner but like pa or ct or something a nu yorka would have given them a titleist enema!
:cartman: :eek: ;)
I would have thought If I come down there you guys would welcome me by throwing grapefruits or oranges or something at me :)

hey BTW how is anita bryant doing???

You are probably ritght about the postal, it has been 2 days since I have been on the water and I am getting a little testy myself. No worries, taking the boat out this evening. Gotta get some boating in before the big cold front moves in and the temp drops to the low 70's over the weekend. ;);) Might have to winterize :D

Titelist enema- LMAO!

Funny you should mention Anita Bryant, I just saw her on the local news holding Lord Stanley's Cup. Come on down to SEADOG country, you can say hello to both of them;) Promise, no throwing oranges or grapefruits at our northern brothers.

gcarter
12-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Come on matty, we'll be very hospitable! :hyper: