PDA

View Full Version : My Batteries Got Great Service

ToonaFish
12-07-2004, 07:57 AM
I rarely (never) recommend companies for their excellent service and good pricing, but I just have to let you guys know that if you are planning on purchasing any sort of battery charged items for the holidays, it is well worth your time to shop Thomasdistributing.com.

I ordered their attractively priced Powerex Recharger Set last Christmas... one of the batteries stopped working last week; sent a brief email enquiring about the warranty (if any) and was surprised a few short days later by a replacement battery arriving on my doorstep. No questions, no forms, just superb customer service.

Bunches,

Celene 'full of holiday cheer'

David O
12-08-2004, 06:12 AM
replacement battery arriving on my doorstep. No questions, no forms, just superb customer service.

With the battery being delivered like that, I wonder how the original product was delivered. (Brown plain wrapper, no markings)

Toona, How many discharges and recharges did you get on that battery and was the endurance of the battery enough to fully perform the required function?

ToonaFish
12-08-2004, 07:33 PM
With the battery being delivered like that, I wonder how the original product was delivered. (Brown plain wrapper, no markings)

I think the UPS man was kind enough to personally deliver it... by hand, if memory serves. I do remember that it was a rather small package, no remarkable artwork or identifying marks. The UPS man was in uniform, yes, brown and plain.

Toona, How many discharges and recharges did you get on that battery and was the endurance of the battery enough to fully perform the required function?

Oh, goodness, I've no idea. The thing heats up remarkably quickly, though, when called upon to perform its magic... odd that only one battery failed after so many electrifying sessions. :biggrin.:

Ed Donnelly
12-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Sounds to me that if only 1 battery died, you must have got it wet and it shorted out........Ed

ToonaFish
12-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Sounds to me that if only 1 battery died, you must have got it wet and it shorted out........Ed

You'd think so, but I'm extremely careful about keeping the camera dry...