PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Boat Show Pics

RICPAZ
12-06-2004, 06:17 PM
Here's some pics of the Tampa boat show last weekend.

They had a 40th anniv. 22 Classic w/ 496HO for $45,000 and a 28ZX w/ twin 350's for $85,000.

There's also a couple pics of a Chris-Craft Speedster. A very cool looking boat but max. speed was listed at only 60mph. The Fountain is a 35 Executioner.

RedDog
12-06-2004, 06:25 PM
one way - This PowerToy Image Resizer enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click. - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

RICPAZ
12-06-2004, 06:43 PM
A few more pics. The Fountain had twin 496HO's. The Formula is a 35 foot Fastech w/ twin 500EFI's.

Cuda
12-06-2004, 07:50 PM
That's more performance boats than they usually have at that show.

RickSE
12-07-2004, 01:38 PM
That's not a HO 22, has the wrong tabs and drive if it is.

496 MAG-HO 22's come with dual ram tabs and B-1X drives.

496 MAG 22's come with single ram tabs and B-1 drives

rag top man
12-07-2004, 11:07 PM
hey red dog, i have an important question. I loaded almost all of the tools from the link you posted in the "boat show pics" thread. I know its not your poroblem, and I'm not bitching, but now that they are loaded, how the heck do i use them??? I looked everywhere but cant find them either!!!
then later tonight, i was uninstalling another program, and there they were: tweak ui, image resizer, and others, but still cant figure out how to access and use them, can you help (please!!!). finally, where the heck are they stored?? I've looked everywhere

thanks in advance, greg,,, aka rag top man

Cuda
12-07-2004, 11:22 PM
hey red dog, i have an important question. I loaded almost all of the tools from the link you posted in the "boat show pics" thread. I know its not your poroblem, and I'm not bitching, but now that they are loaded, how the heck do i use them??? I looked everywhere but cant find them either!!!
then later tonight, i was uninstalling another program, and there they were: tweak ui, image resizer, and others, but still cant figure out how to access and use them, can you help (please!!!). finally, where the heck are they stored?? I've looked everywhere

thanks in advance, greg,,, aka rag top man

I'm having the same problem. When I click on the resizer icon, it wants to reload the program, then tells me it's already loaded. :confused:

RedDog
12-08-2004, 05:46 AM
I'm having the same problem. When I click on the resizer icon, it wants to reload the program, then tells me it's already loaded. :confused:

Once the resizer is installed, put your cursor over the file, "right click" your mouse, and select the option "resize pictures." You can select more than one pic at a time by holding down the control (or shift) key, "left click" the mouse on the desired files, and then "right click."

I don't know about the other tools you may have downloaded. I think you will find controls for "Tweak UI" in your Control Panel.

Cuda
12-08-2004, 07:58 AM
Thanks Red dog, now I can use the resizer.