PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Boat Parade

Jraysray
12-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Any of you Houston area boaters putting in for the Christmas boat parade in Clear Lake?

Team Jefe
12-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Pretty much eveyone is. PM JimG, captWK & krameup, they are all planning on having boats on teh water...though bigger cruiser type boats, not the classics.

Jraysray
12-07-2004, 07:19 AM
Pretty much eveyone is. PM JimG, captWK & krameup, they are all planning on having boats on teh water...though bigger cruiser type boats, not the classics.I figured that, Just wanted to know which boats to look for.

JimG
12-07-2004, 07:19 AM
We're going out on CAPTWK's boat, probably cruising over to Krakmeup's place on Clear Lake (if time permits) to watch the Key West Worlds, then going to anchor out for the Parade. After that we're heading to South Shore to party on the dock. You are welcome to join us!

One word of warning: the water cops are out in force for this event. Make sure your safety equipment and numbers are up to spec. (I'm not guessing about this :banghead: :banghead: ...)

Poodle, it's on the 11th of December. Bastrop is about 2.5 hours away, unless you drive like Jefe. Then it's 1 hour away.

You going to be in Texas?

JimG

Jraysray
12-07-2004, 12:50 PM
We're going out on CAPTWK's boat, probably cruising over to Krakmeup's place on Clear Lake (if time permits) to watch the Key West Worlds, then going to anchor out for the Parade. After that we're heading to South Shore to party on the dock. You are welcome to join us!

One word of warning: the water cops are out in force for this event. Make sure your safety equipment and numbers are up to spec. (I'm not guessing about this :banghead: :banghead: ...)

Poodle, it's on the 11th of December. Bastrop is about 2.5 hours away, unless you drive like Jefe. Then it's 1 hour away.

You going to be in Texas?

JimGI was thinking about dropping by the redfish grille to watch for awhile.:boat:

Wife will be pulling a weekend shift that Sat 3-7 pm. I might drop by the dock later to introduce myself and get a couple of faces to the names. (If that is ok) PM me with the dock number if that is cool. http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif
If not I will catch up with y'all later.

I'm sure the wife will be ready for some refreshments after all of the nut jobs get plucked out of the water and sent her way. (St. Johns Hosp):beer:

Team Jefe
12-09-2004, 01:25 PM
If Jefe can make it in an hour, I'll be there in 50 minutes.. Heck, I'll let Heidi drive... :D :D :D...

I take it you won't be in YOUR truck :cistineb:
Besides Heidi can drive me ANYTIME

Touch base when y'all are in. Seriously its not that far, and we can easily run to SA for the day or overnight...

....Hell, I've made the trip just to have Supper at La Margarita's In El Mercado. I'm always up for a road trip

JimG
12-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Jraysray, call me on cell when you get out. We'll let you know where we are. We're going to raft up in the lake. You are welcome to join us. We'll put you on the outside, and you can go pick up your honey at the dock when she gets off...

Jim

Jraysray
12-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Jraysray, call me on cell when you get out. We'll let you know where we are. We're going to raft up in the lake. You are welcome to join us. We'll put you on the outside, and you can go pick up your honey at the dock when she gets off...

JimWell, I can't now. Somehow my son's soccer team keeps winning and now I have to go to friggin Beaumont for a state tourny. Oh well. See ya next go around. Beaumont!? Could it get any worse?