PDA

View Full Version : We are moving, Merry Christmas

txtaz
12-03-2004, 08:25 AM
Just a note to let everyone know we will be offline for awhile during our move. I close in 3 hours and the misses already has plans for the weekend to move. Geeeesssssshhhhhh, well it is her house.
There is quit alot for us to do with the new house so the internet is pretty low on the importance scale. If we are not back on by Christmas, Jennifer and I would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season.
I would like to say that this is a great group of people and I am very thankful for all the help, friendship and information.
If anyone needs to contact me, my cell is the only way for awhile. 210-421-7827
I also want to thank those board members who helped me with information on buying the house. Being a first time home buyer is a scary thing. Plus, just talking about it has helped me alot.
Merry Christmas everyone,
Wes and Jennifer

gcarter
12-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Home ownership is pretty heady stuff!
Congratulations!
Try to enjoy yourself through all the frustrations of figuring it all out.
And Merry Christmas to you too.

Walt. H.
12-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Congrats Wes,

A house is just like a boat but instead of being a hole in the water that you pour money into, its a big hole in the the ground that you do the same.

Enjoy and may there be a True Value Hardware Store near by. :biggrin:

Walt :beer:

Last Tango
12-03-2004, 12:00 PM
May you receive lots of gift certificates to Home Depot and Lowes and Sears (and may one of each be close by your home). Happy holidays and congrats on the new home.

Team Jefe
12-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Merry Christmas Amigo

Enjoy your place. there are way more aftermarket upgrades...I'm sure Jenn will go wild :hyper:

Fish boy
12-03-2004, 01:33 PM
congrats and good luck wess and Jenn. BTW, I am seriously doubting you will be able to stay away from this site until after christmas. :biggrin:

fish