PDA

View Full Version : seats in new 35 ZR

LostinBoston
11-27-2004, 01:12 PM
HI everyone, Nice board, im thinking about getting a donzi but i have a question first.

I went to the aqua toy store yesterday to check out the new zr and go for a test ride, but i didnt fit in the helm seat. I heard that its posible to put full drop down bolsters from a zx in its place. this may work for me. Anyone know if this has been done, and where i could see one? I love the boat, if its possible, i will probably endup getting it.

anyone buy from aquatoystore? any stories abotu the boat or dealer i shoudl know?
thanks
-Rick

Shanghied Again
11-27-2004, 03:20 PM
I am having ours built with full drop down seats, no boats are built yet with the seats ours will be the first, they are the same seats in a 28ZX this was a complaint I had when I ran the boat in Sarasota, i want full drop down seats

undertaker
11-28-2004, 09:50 AM
I think the aqua toy store was brought up on this board in the past (do a search) and I think the stories were not to good, if I was going to buy a 35ZR I would deal with Frank, he know Donzi's and will help you out in anyway he can. :biggrin: he has given me some advice on a few things. Good luck.

PS In case the 35ZR thing does not work out for you I have a very clean 2002 33ZX for sale. :biggrin: :biggrin: