PDA

View Full Version : Do ya think??

BUIZILLA
11-26-2004, 10:16 PM
this will tow my Donzi's?? :smile:

boxy
11-26-2004, 10:28 PM
It's diesel pusher should have all kinds of power, now what you need is a custom double deck lo-boy trailer to take all 4 at once .... :D

Walt. H.
11-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Jim,

Only if you put your frozen cocktail down turn off the DVD movie get off the couch and hitch it up! :cistineb:

Nice ride, when will it be touring my neighborhood? :jestera: :rlol:

Walt :checkered

Fish boy
11-27-2004, 01:40 PM
now that's a tow rig!!

Lenny
11-27-2004, 01:42 PM
CAT in back ? 3208 ?

My neighbour has one. Self leveling, climate controlled, auto genset etc. Very nice.

Do you want to adopt me? :yes:

Donzi Racer
11-27-2004, 07:07 PM
this will tow my Donzi's?? :smile:Very nice and if you get up I-95 towards titusville pull into exit 215. There is the Great Outdoors RV Resort which is the best resort in this hemisphere and bring your golf clubs, as there is a championship course on grounds. There is 3000 acres of wonderful florida wildlife and great lots for an evening or a lifetime. There are 3 Donzis in the park and if you get by look up Rose and I. If you bring the Minx we may trade you out of it. Enjoy, Tom

BUIZILLA
11-27-2004, 09:01 PM
welp, my brother stays here all the time.. went there today.. www.pelicanlake.com
then we went *shopping*... :garfield: I literally looked at 200+ coaches, boy, am I confused :bonk:
my MAIN requirement is adequately towing my 12,000# enclosed car trailer, and with 350 hp, it's marginal... I test drove 3 so far. I need a minimum of 400hp, or more, to suit me. :D The markup on these things is downright lewd.. :boggled:
I really only want a high HP 36, but I may end up with a 38 or 40.

BERTRAM BOY
11-27-2004, 09:24 PM
If it's docked in my driveway, It's the perfect place to house that specially imported Rastafarian.........

mphatc
11-28-2004, 04:05 PM
My thoughts . . . I have a customer with this same rig to tow his race car . . . he just bought an enclosed car trailer.
and was limited to a 20 ft trailer as anything longer would have made him to long!

So watch out for overall length, some states have limits and you WILL get ticketed for being tooooo loong! :shocking:
( an easy way to ruin a w/e!)

Manuvering to a boat ramp, forget it! this would be difficult at best!

Unless you're towing an 18 on a short trailer,my guess is that you'll be to long for many states . . judging by my 18' Donzi which once on a trailer is 24 ft long , NOT counting my outdrive!!!

Mario

BUIZILLA
11-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Mario, I have a 28' Pace Bigfoot box plus 4' of tongue, with a 40' coach, I would be at 72' overall. Not sure what the different state reg's are now, but i'm gonna look into it.

JH

Donzi Racer
11-28-2004, 11:58 PM
welp, my brother stays here all the time.. went there today.. www.pelicanlake.com (http://www.pelicanlake.com/)
then we went *shopping*... :garfield: I literally looked at 200+ coaches, boy, am I confused :bonk:
my MAIN requirement is adequately towing my 12,000# enclosed car trailer, and with 350 hp, it's marginal... I test drove 3 so far. I need a minimum of 400hp, or more, to suit me. :D The markup on these things is downright lewd.. :boggled:
I really only want a high HP 36, but I may end up with a 38 or 40.Thanks for the link, it is nice. Will have to visit sometime. Tell brother about The Great Outdoors as I am sure he would enjoy for a change of pace. Can normally get him a deal on renting if he stays 3 or more nights.
Now for your issue with the coach. Does it have to be deisel or could you maybe go with a 35 or 36 pace arrow with a 8.1 Gm and add a banks upgrade? I have seen coaches with 10,000 lb. towing capacity but not sure if this rig would work. If that would work you could put a 100,000 or 2 in your pocket for the next donzi. good luck, Tom