PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Luv a smartazzzz

Fish boy
11-26-2004, 04:17 PM
I hope I do not ruffle a few feathers (had to say that to make myself feel better), but whether you are for or against gun control, you gotta love the lenghts this peron went to just to be a smartazzzzz
The Coalition to Prevent Assault Weapon Violence

The coalition was organized in the wake of the expiration of the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban that expired on September 13, 2004. It started when one of our founding members read a release by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence that AK47s and Uzis were coming to our neighborhood this summer.
We investigated and determined that all scientific research to date shows that these weapons are rarely used in crimes. We trust that John Kerry, the Brady Campaign, and independent experts like Tim Robbins would never mislead us, so we set out to prove what the experts cannot - that assault weapons do cause crime.

To that end, we obtained the above "Colt AR-15" assault rifle from a local death merchant and configured a web-cam and lighting to monitor it 24 hours a day.

Much to our embarassment, some astute volunteers pointed out that we needed to "load" the rifle with assault ammunition. A few days later, thanks to some generous paypal donations from our volunteers, we have the rifle loaded with a "magazine" and we again wait for spontaneous acts of violence. (http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/)

McGary911
11-26-2004, 04:27 PM
That's funny as hell.....How long did you watch it for? :fire: