PDA

View Full Version : Cheap 18 on Ebay

MOP
11-26-2004, 02:10 PM
Volvo wit T&T and a 351 good starter boat!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=4505918881&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Phil

Lenny
11-26-2004, 03:19 PM
Phil, this same boat was the topic of MUCH discussion a few of weeks ago. The post ended up getting deleted. :cussball:

MOP
11-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Phil, this same boat was the topic of MUCH discussion a few of weeks ago. The post ended up getting deleted. :cussball:

I missed that one, was it a bad boat?

Mr X
11-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Here we go again! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/puke/barf.gif

sanleonkid
11-26-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm fairly new to this but from some of the redo's that I've seen posted on this site ...... it looks like a good start for someone if the price is right.

Walt. H.
11-27-2004, 10:10 AM
Phil,

Lets just say it was good,& bad, reliable or unreliable maybe not all original based some unsubstantiated or not, personal negative feeling's from years ago that should not have been printed publicly a few weeks ago.
If you think this sounds confusing, you would have bitten your lip the first time around. :jestera:

Topics and view points,
Everything old is new again! :rolleyes: :shocking: :rolleyes:

W.H

MOP
11-27-2004, 04:54 PM
It did not sell, my thought was if it went for 4K or under it would make a good winter project.

roadtrip se
11-28-2004, 02:20 PM
we all want to buy the most boat for the least amount of cash. Somebody's idea of a great deal will differ from someone elses.

"Poor" or "bad" condition can mean a lot of different things too!

It is the general consensus here, that bad mouthing somebody's boat in a public forum isn't a good idea and in bad taste.

If you have knowledge of a boat for sale, it makes sense to offer this information privately to an interested party via phone conversation, PM, or email.

I for one would gladly drop everything and go take a peek at a boat for someone here given a reasonable distance.

The "right to know" guys can still get the information they need to make an informed decision, but airing it out here isn't appropriate and shows little class.

Todd

Dr. Dan
11-28-2004, 04:30 PM
:spongebob Todd....to quote Rodney Dangerfield..."why don't you call me sometime when ya got no class?".....

Sorry I couldn't resist!!!! :beer:

Michska :)