PDA

View Full Version : Out of sorts 4 Thanksgiving!

MOP
11-25-2004, 10:28 AM
Out house has been upset for about a month now, Bonnies dad 82 who lived with us choked on food had to be hospitalized. He had a bad time of it and passed away this past monday, we were going to cancel Thanksgiving but the family decided that it would be better to have it and honor dad. We will miss him, but in many ways feel it was a blessing for him.

To all my fellow Donzites I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Phil

Dr. Dan
11-25-2004, 11:05 AM
:smash: Phil Sorry to hear that....I am sure you meant to punch the "R" key...as I am pretty sure you guys have running water up there....although OutHouses are kinda nostalgic?

Our Best to you & Bonnie & Family!

Doc & Liz

mattyboy
11-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Phil, Bonnie
our condolences

Walt. H.
11-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Same here Phil,

My condolences to you and Bonnie.

We also had a loss in our family this past tuesday night at 8: pm to pancreases cancer, :banghead: At least the suffering is now over, so I can say with honesty that I know the heavy heart feeling your going through at this momment.

May God Bless,

Your buddy Walt

txtaz
11-25-2004, 01:20 PM
Phil and Walt,
Jennifer and I are very sorry to hear of your loss. Our hearts go out to you and your families. Keep your friends and families close, they will help during this hard time.
If we can help with anything, please let us know.
Wes and Jennifer

mphatc
11-25-2004, 06:18 PM
Phil, Bonnie and Walt,

My most sincere condolences to you and your families.

I hope that the holidays will be full of fond memories!

Mario

Walt. H.
11-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Thank you all,

But i'm feeling I was a little rude to Phil at this point, I didn't mean to cut into his post this way. I apologize for that, I was only relaying my understanding and condolences. That hollow gut feeling one experiences during these times because I was also feeling it, due to the loss of a very close friend this week.
I do appreciate your thoughts but I shouldn't have mentioned it here at this time.

Walt

gcarter
11-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Phil, I finally read this post this morning.
I remember you speaking of your father-in-law many times.
I'm sorry for yours and Bonnies loss.
But there comes a time when it's better for them to pass on.
We need to remember this is but a short stop.

George and Elaine