PDA

View Full Version : Damn Donzis - A New Awakening 2005

Dr. Dan
11-24-2004, 10:00 AM
:spongebob For those who always wondered where the term "Damn Donzis" came from, well here is one picture that might add something to that Phrase?

I thought I would begin a new thread for AOTH (Awakening of the Horses) to allow room for it to run....these horses like to run!

Damn Donzis
Geo blow drying Amy's Hair
Boldts Runnin Hard
Horsin Around

Doc :beer:

Brad Lyon
11-24-2004, 07:23 PM
I went to the dentist the other day with my son Ashton. After our exam we went to the front desk to make our six month check-up. The dentist's assistant said we should make it for about May 15th. Ashton yelled out "No dad! We can't make it! That's when AOTH is! You are going to have to make it another time."

Kids, got to love them, always making sure were on track.

Brad

Jerry Eisele
11-25-2004, 06:48 AM
GOOD FOR ASHTON!!!!!!

I'm in

Dr. Dan
11-25-2004, 10:33 AM
:biggrin.: Well I know Today is Thanksgiving so I thought I would put up some Photos that would warm your hearts, especially from our favorite Holiday Donzi Elf....Scott Pearson with his own unique Holiday Greeting which is communicated sooooo effectively in a Universal Language for all to understand. These were from the now famous Awakening to end all of Awakenings...when we had a comfortable mix of Winnie Bandits, Atlantic Coast Folks and even Seadogs, blended with some intense BYOB Beverages...and couple that with some Silly String, $450 Shot Glasses(at Auction-who would pay that much for a stinkin Shot Glass?) and Heather Desmond Playin Quarters in a Very tight Cashmere Sweater....oh it doesn't get much better than that.... :rlol:

Oh yeh I almost forgot ...until ya have to go pull Lizard away from Tuvell,cuz she was asking him"Ya Wanna Piece of me Sucka?" with fists up and everything....I have witnesses!!!! :wavey:

Lesson No. 237....Don't Mix Lizards and Silly String....they can create hazardous results..... :spit:

Enjoy....more to come:

The Horns, Digger & Red Dog
Hot Chicks from Ittlfly Crew
Tuvell & Somervilles & Friends
Brad, Digger & Poodle Chowing Down
Chris & Dad (Greg) with Geo & Heather
Trish & John(Crazyhorse),Amy,Woodsy, Scott & Cathy Pearson,and Brad....representing Bandits,Lake George & Atlantic Coast.

What a great time this turned out to be...

ToonaFish
11-26-2004, 09:21 PM
Toona gets the best souveniers :D :D

Well, there weren't that many guys there who would have appreciated Poodle's wood as much as I did... :rolleyes:

ToonaFish
11-29-2004, 12:21 AM
Does Walleye know? :eek:

DonziChick
12-01-2004, 09:25 AM
"No dad! We can't make it! That's when AOTH is! You are going to have to make it another time."
You know it :yes:

I'm making my friends schedule our vacation to NC around AOTH :D

Dr. Dan
01-22-2005, 10:28 PM
:banghead: TTT :spit:

DonziChick
02-13-2005, 06:14 PM
How did this get all the way down here??

I hear that a certain someone has volunteered to do the delicous texas bbq. My dad will be taking care of the rest of dinner again.

Who's all in and are we ready??? I am! Dr. Dan, I hear some things about that blue motor of yours, are you coming to show it off?? If so, I want a ride!

Toona hello? I dont see your little name in this list!

Jamie, I promise not to break your boat if you come again this year :biggrin:

Bad-Tat
02-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Bad-Tat will be there!

Jerry Eisele
02-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Mark and Todd are going to be SMOOOKEN again!!! I'm getten hungry just thinken bout that hickory comin from them hills!!We do need some Toona bean salad.

roadtrip se
02-13-2005, 09:18 PM
The Pitmasters will be at it again! The price of admission may be a little higher, figure $12-15 a head, to cover our costs; but anybody that was there last year and went away hungry had to be a vegetarian!

Heck, we auctioned off the last bit of brisket that was left over!

Members of the P.P.P.S. (Professional Pork Pullers Society) reunite! You haven't seen anything until you see the crew that it takes to prep over 100 pounds of bbq for serving. It was an awesome effort!

And don't forget about that bean salad from Altoona GA!

C'mon May!

Todd

ToonaFish
02-13-2005, 09:48 PM
You haven't seen anything until you see the crew that it takes to prep over 100 pounds of bbq for serving. It was an awesome effort!

And don't forget about that bean salad from Altoona GA!

Well, the Hazardous Material Bean Salad won't be from Allatoona this year, as I'm currently moving, but it will be there for detonation, onions willing, dog healthy, and the creek don't rise! (Rumor has it that Digger will be using his shirt soaked with HMBS juice as a chemical weapon in Iraq...)

But the Q, oh my, the Q... my tum just rumbles at the thought. I can remember the smell like I am filling my plate right now... oh my. It's worth the trip to Cumberland just for that delight.

And Elizabeth, just curious, whose boat DO you plan on breaking this year? :hyper:

Bunches,

Celene

DonziChick
02-13-2005, 09:56 PM
All of you with SS drives, step up the Elizabeth challenge. Will they withstand my bad luck?? How well do they really work?? :D So far I've been in Jamie's when it broke and gotten sea weed in our impellar

Patti
02-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Actually I doubt we'll be making it to Kentucky this year..Jamie said he was going to make 1000 Islands this year instead..especially with his new job and not having the usual weeks off for vacation http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

Jerry Eisele
02-14-2005, 06:44 AM
Come on Patti!!!! Lets do some sweet talking to Jamie. Cumberland won't be the same without the king of 16's

CFD5
02-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Do you guys mind if we come again? I'll promise to leave the headress in the cuddy.:biggrin:

DonziChick
02-14-2005, 11:26 AM
:D I kind of liked the headdress. It made for a grand entrance!

and of course you're welcome to come

boldts
02-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Hi gang. There has been a lot of changes in my life lately. My shoulders froze up (No winter jokes in OH please) Doc told me to not do website work and even now, I'm typing this 1 fingered, but I can't stay away from this website or the friends I've met over the years through this site.

Those of you who have sent me memberships to the club, this weekend I plan to do a couple all-nighters to get you added and the website up-to-date. I've had some e-mails asking for the dates of AOTH. Maybe these are coming from folks who visit the club site, but not the Registry. Doesn't matter. Like I said, I'm hoping to get things caught up this weekend. Not an excuse, but I'm also experiencing a divorce. This has been especially hard for me because we have a 7 yr. old daughter. My wife left and took her with her. I have visitation rights now, but it's just not the same as coming home every night to find my daughter wanting a big hug and to tell me about her day.

The Awakening of the Horses gathering will still go on! It is planned for May 19th thru the 22nd. We hold this extravaganza on Lake Cumberland at the Jamestown Resort in Jamestown, KY. The resort has rooms set aside for us. When you call to make your reservations, be sure and tell them you are with the Donzi group to receive our rates.

I've been out of touch with many of the people and members here that help put the gathering on with me. It looks from posts here that we're planning a Texas BBQ again this year for Saturday night? This was spectacular last year, but I was planning to let the resort handle the Saturday night dinner for the gathering, because I didn't want attendees being tied up cooking food. This lake is big, beautiful and there is so much to see that I didn't want people having to cut there days short because of food. How-ever, if you all want to do this again this year, I can't thank you enough! Those who attended the gathering last year got a fantastic deal on a meal that would easily by $30 to $40 dollars in a restaraunt, so I need you all planning this meal to get with me and we'll set the price comfortable, but more along the value this year. I want to especially cover your costs and reward your efforts! Those of you who were with us last year or at the TX PK gathering know what I'm talking about. You won't find a better meal in the country than at the Jamestown Resort on May 21st! Jerry and Elizabeth Eisele did such a fantastic job last year collecting the dinner money and making sure everyone who had paid, had a ticket to get into the dinner. I'm hoping they won't mind handling that again for me this year.

We're honoring the Donzi Minx this year. I'm hoping as many Minx owners as possible will be able to attend. I personally have always admired the Minx. It's a 20' Donzi boat with nice high sides compared to the Classics and there are some really beautiful examples that I've seen on this board and at the gathering. The first Donzi I saw at an Ohio dealer some 18 or 19 years ago was a blue and tan Minx. Just beautiful!

Shirts are in the planning stage. I've got a general idea of what I want, just need to make it happen and get them displayed for sale. As in years past, these shirts are a 1 year run. I take orders, have that number of shirts plus a few more created and mail them out to the buyers before May 8th this year.

After dinner Saturday night, it has become a tradition to hold an auction of donated items brought to the gathering by the attendees. I've had people send me items to sell at the auction also in the past as their way to help support not only the Midwest Donzi Club, but the Donzi Registry. Thats right, I try to send Scot VanAlstine a portion of the proceeds from this auction to help support this website. With-out his hard work and this website, AOTH 1 would probably never have happened! Thanks so much Scot! Keep the auction in the back of your mind and be thinking of something you would like to donate. It doesn't have to be a boating or a Donzi item.

Our general itinerary for the gathering goes like this:

Thursday - 5/19/05 - Arrival day! The resort lets you check in after 1pm Central time. (This time thing is difficult since one end of the lake is in Eastern time zone and the other including Jamestown is Central) We usually run everything on Central time while we're there. Anyway, arriving early to watch the owners and of course the boats come into the resort and launch at the ramp is like seeing Santa Claus in the Thanksgiving parade. There is always plenty of help available, so don't fear if your coming alone. There will be someone more than willing to help you with your boat or the truck. After everyone has a chance to get their boat to the dock, unload the truck at the room, and just relax or visit with old friends, we try to get together at the yacht club which is ours to use for the weekend for a general welcome meeting. I like to use this meeting to go over the planned events for the weekend and even take suggestions from those of you in attendance as to what you would like to do. We usually do an around the room introduction so that if nothing else, you might learn the face with a name or boat.

Friday - 5/20/05 - Still sketchy, but in years past, we've tried to bring in a manufacture that relates to boating or boat parts. We've had Precission Propellars do a talk about prop manufacturing and use. They have been fantastic at answering questions and allowing testing of their props on our boats. We've also planned a lunch usually on the East end of the lake. It's a nice run and after all, that's why we're all here. To let the Horses run! In the past there have been some very fast Donzi boats in attendance, but don't let that worry you. This group acts like family and we've always kept safety along with responsibility in our minds. I've always had help from someone willing to keep an eye on those bringing up the back of the pack. After lunch, its a nice cruise back to the resort or even the other end of the lake if you wish. Most of the time, you'll find everyone just hanging out in front of the resort lake entrance and using the time to admire, take pictures, offer rides in different models or show-off the horses under the hatch.

Saturday - 5/21/05 - Again, not fully planned yet, but usually we plan a gathering at the local must see spot on the lake called 76 Falls. This lake is full of fingers and coves that can be explored. Some of the best pictures of the weekend come from attendees who have sneaked off to a more private location to work on Donzi Girl & Guy photos. The Lake Cumberland Dam is on the West end of the lake. Saturday evening is known for the hot boats of the lake gathering by the dam and let's just say "Running what ya brung" The dam is about a 15 to 20 minute ride from Jamestown and we usually set the dinner to happen around 7pm to 8pm to allow those who want to witness or play at the dam to do so. Yes, there have been a few late arrivals Saturday night due to tow ins. So, use your own judgement on that one. Dinner! see above. It's a great meal spent with many friends who will now or have already become life long friends. This is what a Donzi gathering again is all about. Friends with a like passion for Donzi and boats in general meeting others who share that passion. Auction! see above again. The proceeds from our auction help keep the club in exsistance and make next years gathering a reality. As mentioned above, I also share those proceeds with this website's moderator and am very pleased that I can do that.

Sunday - 5/22/05 - For most coming in from long distances, an early rise and departure happens. For a few, this even happens Saturday night, but again, if help is needed, fear not. This is family and help is always available. Some plan to stay an extra day or so and plan another ride to areas on the lake. A number of the attendees have been to this lake and know most of the sites to see on the lake. They'll let you know who they are and will be happy to show you around or give you directions. Parties have been known to occur in remote places on Sunday. It's all good!

For more information or sights from this gathering, take a look in the archives at past years. Search AOTH. There have been many posts over the years. If you have a GPS, it is recomended you bring it with you. I, thanks to the Navy and a board member, will have maps available Thursday evening. BTW, it's always fun to ride on another persons Donzi with a hidden GPS :biggrin: Ask me how I know this! The attendees are what make this gathering the sucess it has become. With-out you, your families and of course the boats, it wouldn't be the pleasure it is to make happen every year. I hope to see you with us in May!

Jerry Eisele
02-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Scott,
Good to see you back!!! I'll work with Mark and Todd on the BBQ and of coarse, Toona on the world class bean salad. I think she's bringing the BEANO this year?

DonziChick
02-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Scott B. - sounds like you're having problems typing (though you can't tell from the size of that post!) If you need someone to help you out updating your site, let me know. I can type with the best of them!

boldts
02-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Thank-you Elizabeth. Let me see how this weekend progresses. That post was a half day project. LOL I figure the more I try, the better the shoulders will feel. Nothing short in my posts :rlol:

DonziChick
02-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Just let me know what you need.

Doug L.
02-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Just let me know what you need.
Donzi chick??? don't think I know her
Maybe a Tommy Girl but I just don't know!
Doug :spongebob

ITTLFLI
02-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Sounds like it's time to get to work on the 22! I cant wait!!

Scott, let me know how I can help!

:propeller

DonCig
02-22-2005, 10:04 PM
I am looking at 1,300 miles from Colorado to Jamestown, KY. Is anybody further west than Denver going to make the haul on I-70 for the AOTH?

DonCig

ITTLFLI
02-23-2005, 09:01 PM
I am looking at 1,300 miles from Colorado to Jamestown, KY. Is anybody further west than Denver going to make the haul on I-70 for the AOTH?

DonCig

:shocking: :shocking:

WOW!

ToonaFish
02-23-2005, 09:26 PM
DonCig, may I suggest that you donate a really nice trophy for the Longest Haul Award at AOTH? :rolleyes:

DonCig
02-27-2005, 09:49 PM
ToonaFish, please make a suggestion as to what would be an appropriate trophy?

DonCig

Jerry Eisele
02-28-2005, 07:35 PM
A pt. of her bean salad would be a nice touch for the ride home!!! :wavey:

Trueser
02-28-2005, 07:41 PM
We will be bringing both boats.

Can't wait......

ITTLFLI
03-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Just reserved my room :cool!:

Jerry Eisele
03-02-2005, 05:22 PM
GOT THE ROOM AND DOCK!! I'LL HAVE THE INFO ON THE FOOD IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!! CAN'T WAIT TO RUN THE BOATS ON CUMBERLAND. :alligator

ITTLFLI
03-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Seems it's time to get the "Skunkworks" in action. I think it will be the addition of a full hyd. XS Steering system! :yippie: Only 2 months until the unofficial test and tune day! :anchor:

Sam
03-07-2005, 03:49 PM
At the risk of being a little anxious to get down there how about starting a head count along with what boat your bringing for you fleet captains. I know that there will be a few Mich boats there, Doug Luvins with his screaming yellow 18 and I'll have my little red 16.

Sam

Jerry Eisele
03-07-2005, 07:39 PM
DonziChick and I will be bringing the Navy 18', but we have rented two docks. We might bring te 22' as well. I'm working on pizza for Fri. night. It would give us a reason to get together in the evening, for some stores.
Sam, you need to work on Roots, for the weekend.

gcarter
03-07-2005, 08:10 PM
I don't think Elaine and I would miss this, but where's the contact info? Did I miss something? :banghead: :confused: :bonk: :boat:

boldts
03-07-2005, 10:39 PM
George,

Here is all the information needed. Home base is the Jamestown Resort in Jamestown, KY on Lake Cumberland. When you call to make your reservations, just tell the person you talk with that you are with the Midwest Donzi Club. There are rooms blocked for us and are at a special rate for every Donzi owner attending. The Minx is our honored Donzi this year and I'm looking forward to seeing your restoration in person.

Everyone else. You don't have to own a Minx to come to this weekend party/gathering. Heck, we don't even care if you don't own a Donzi. Believe me, after spending time with the people and their boats, you may find that you to have to find a Donzi for your boating needs. Maybe not. Maybe you like the 20' Cig or the 27' Magnum you saw at the gathering. Over the last 4 years, we've had a number of other boat manufactures boats attend with us. You'll be welcomed the same as everyone else.

Now, with that said, IT IS A DONZI GATHERING and we rule the lake May 19th thru the 22nd. Doesn't matter which Donzi model you have, all are welcome to join in the fun. Take a few minutes and check out the information on the Midwest Donzi Club website. There are links to local Lake Cumberland websites. Come meet the owners and their Donzi boats who help make the Registry the best website to find any information about boating you may need. The people here are the best and are who make AOTH the gathering it has become. BTW, just 73 days as of today until AOTH V. Lets get those skunk work projects finished up!

http://www.mwdonziclub.com/awakening.html

RedDog
03-08-2005, 11:51 AM
DonziDeb and I will be there Friday through Sunday with Genuine Trouble in tow. We're staying in the Jamestown Resort lodge.

FISHIN SUCKS
03-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Barbi and I are planning on a Friday thru Sunday as well. Definitely looking forward to it! Let me know if I can be of any help, Scot.

tamburello
03-09-2005, 06:56 AM
I'll be driving down with my crew on Wednesday, gonna get an extra day on the water this year. Can't wait to see you all and burn some petrol.

- Jeff

Ranman
03-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Jenn and I are coming with the Classic and Joe and Renee are coming with the Crownline. We're all in the lodge and we're all coming down a day early too (leaving MI Wednesday morning). See you there.

Jerry Eisele
03-11-2005, 04:43 AM
Jeff and Randy, That day early sounds good!! We might head out Wed. after work.
:boat:

Sam
03-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Hmmmmm ? I was just talking to Doug Luvins about leaving Wed after work in an effort to get a jump on things. I have feeling that we will end up getting there mid morning Thursday. Maybe we could plan a run for Thursday afternoon.

Sam :shades:

roadtrip se
03-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Wednesday too.

Look for the cabin on the hill that appears to be on fire, just the smoker, and the sound of weedwacker margaritas being mixed with the two stroke...

A run on Thursday seems to be in order.

Todd

Jerry Eisele
03-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Wed. after work for Elizabeth and me. A Thur. run would be fun. I'll check with Dave Hicks and Byran on a good place to go for late lunch if anyone is interested?

Ranman
03-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Sam, Jeff, Doug, et al,

We're planning on leaving Wednesday morning, but not at the crack of dawn. We're thinking around 9am or so (just after rush hour). This way,we'll be able to take our time and still have enough daylight to drop the boats in the drink and get settled. A run Thursday would be great.

Last year, we had were having so much fun we decided to stay an extra day. It was worth it, but also somewhat depressing as we were the only ones left. This year should be even better with the extra day up front.

DonziChick
03-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Yep - that works for me. I'm looking forward to being out on the water again :)

Bandit
03-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Wed. after work for Elizabeth and me. A Thur. run would be fun. I'll check with Dave Hicks and Byran on a good place to go for late lunch if anyone is interested?

Jerry, I'd say Conley Bottom would be your best bet for lunch on the lake. Although you guys are probably making a run that way on Fri.

I'm not sure of my plans yet but hope to be on the same schedule as previous years.

Scot, let me know if you need anything on my end.

Magicallbill
03-16-2005, 03:37 AM
Hey Jerry,
Got your message;thanks
The blue 16 has been repainted;The people at Skater Offshore Cats painted it,and my shopowner who's orchestrating the whole thing says it looks great. I'll see it myself when Jason&I take the engine up for install.It's comin' along,and I'll keep you up on it.
If your launching in around the Jamestown/State Dock area,a good lunch cruise would be Grider Hill. Y'know,toward the dam,bend to Port into Indian Creek,and you pass the marina complex on the way to 76 Falls. With the lake in high spring pool, the walk up the ramp to the resteraunt is easier than in the fall-trust me. Food is OK to good,and it's a 15-20 minute run from Jamestown,depending on how tight you wind 'em up on the way.
Always watch for debris that time of year. It seems to collect most around the harbor area of Jamestown,and in the bay outside of the idle zone markers. As you go West on the Main Lake toward the dam,it diminishes. I've also seen it kinda messy as you head East toward Connelly Bottoms.
You all seem to be lucky in that regard. Hope it holds.
I'll get some pics of the Blue 16 for you;I kind of want to wait 'till it's totally done. We'll see...
Bill

tamburello
03-16-2005, 08:28 AM
Looks like we're gonna have a decent armada for the log patrol run on Thursday.

- Jeff

Donzi Jenn
03-16-2005, 08:56 AM
Toona - I can't wait to see you again! I'll be more than happy to help you with your beans. (that sounded a little weird and naughty at the same time) Only this time, none of that near beer stuff. We need to get down to business.

Lenny - Randy and I did our best last year to ease your shakes (if I remember correctly, several cases of beer were in tow for you). If we learned one thing during our first AOTH, it's that you don't want to run out!!! And that was the year that the Bandits were our guest stars. Lots of alochol that year and lots of headaches in the morning. We'll certainly have a cold one waiting for you once you arrive!

Scot - Hang in there. You have lots of friends waiting to cheer you up. And thank you, again, for all of your planning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again! DJ

boldts
03-19-2005, 11:50 AM
Thought you Minx owners might be interested in this. In doing some research for our AOTH V t-shirts this year, I looked up the definition of the word Minx.

n : a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men

n : A girl or young woman who is considered pert, flirtatious, or impudent.

Who would have thought? Looks like a good definition for the word DONZI! :D

Jeff (tamburello here on the Registry) is doing the design for me again this year. What I've seen of the preliminary shirt. It's going to be a must have for everyone attending and those not attending! I should have the final design ready very soon so we can use the month of April to sell and have them ready for shipping May 6th. That way all who want will have before AOTH V.

roadtrip se
03-31-2005, 11:11 AM
Look for the Clampetts up on the hill cooking road kill and guzzling moonshine.

You'll know when you have found us!

Todd

boldts
04-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Just wondering if I can get a sticky on this thread. The dates are only a little over a month away. May 19th thru the 22nd. If your sitting on the fence, let me show you some of the beauty of the location.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1678

ITTLFLI
04-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Just wondering if I can get a sticky on this thread. The dates are only a little over a month away. May 19th thru the 22nd. If your sitting on the fence, let me show you some of the beauty of the location.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1678

Man!!! Time flys!! It seems just yesterday it was freezing and then today 77 degrees!!

Well, skunkworks are in full effect as of the past weekend!! :boggled:

I look forward to seeing everyone :smile:

ITTLFLI
04-04-2005, 08:46 PM
one more :sombrero:

boldts
04-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Ahhhh Skunkworks and new updates, new attendees coming every year. Seems like there is a pretty skunky 18' Classic coming from Colorado this year. I think one of the best days of the gathering is Thursday afternoon and Friday morning at the launch ramp watching everyone launch for the weekend. Nothing like a beautiful Donzi waking up the horses! Reservations are made and just waiting for May to get here. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Sleep doesn't happen now because of the planning..... May 18th, sleep doesn't happen because of the adrenaline!

BTW, Mark Horne (the red and white 22 in the background) had valve train trouble the first day. As you can see, the boat and it's owners still enjoyed the weekend. When you have 50+ Donzi fanatics at a gathering, there is almost nothing that can't be fixed. Yep, its out in the sticks of KY, but there is still plenty of resourses in the area if needed.

Possibly one of the biggest instigators of all skunkworks.....

show-n-go h2o
04-07-2005, 05:05 PM
im coming down with bob from preferred power marine and a few others, still trying to get dad to bring his powerquest down for the weekend.
i cant wait to hit the water.. :boat:
let me know if i need to bring anything.

SIGN4BOAT
04-07-2005, 11:07 PM
We will be there again. We had a good time last year hanging out with all the donzis so look for us again in the big white center console.

ITTLFLI
04-08-2005, 11:02 AM
We will be there again. We had a good time last year hanging out with all the donzis so look for us again in the big white center console.

Will you bring some of those DONZI decals? :tongue:

boldts
04-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Show,

The list pretty much goes like this:

1.) You and anyone else who enjoys a great time boating
2.) Hopefully your new 35ZR? I'd love to see the 28ZX if not. Who knows, maybe you'll sell it while at the gathering? Word gets out Donzi' are on the lake, usually a good crowd to check them out also arrives.
3.) A big appetite!
4.) An Auction item or 2 for our auction after the Saturday night Texas BBQ. Sales of donated auction items go to support not only the Midwest Donzi Club, but this fantastic website as 1/2 the sales dollars are donated to the HarborMaster to help support the Registry. Honestly, it can be anything. Clothes, Food, Boating gear, anything you'd like to donate to the cause.
5.) Lots of your favorite drinks. While their are marina stores and soft drinks are available there, Jamestown is a Dry county, so if you like to relax after a day on the lake with an alcoholic refreshment, bring it with you. The Midwest Donzi Club does not recommend alcoholic beverages while boating. Enough said!

I think I've covered it. Did I forget anything? Anyone?

show-n-go h2o
04-11-2005, 02:27 PM
cabin booked, it will be my 28zx and my dads 34 powerquest. see you there..

Sam
04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
I don't know about anyone else but it seems like I neever get a chance to meet everyone that I would like to at these events. What are your thoughts about wearing some name tags at dinner so we can put a name to a face and home port. I'll be happy to spring for the supplies, let me know.

Sam :wavey:

boldts
04-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Sam,

Have em...... Just need to remember to make sure they get packed. :idea: I'm adding them to my list.

Sam
04-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Great, now if I just remember how to spell my name :bonk: :bonk:

DonCig
04-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Will both Scot and Scott be attending AOTH next month?

DonCig

DonziChick
04-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Poodle are you going to be there this year?

Jerry Eisele
04-23-2005, 06:55 AM
I don't know about anyone else but it seems like I neever get a chance to meet everyone that I would like to at these events. What are your thoughts about wearing some name tags at dinner so we can put a name to a face and home port. I'll be happy to spring for the supplies, let me know.

Sam :wavey:

Sam, Great idea!! If you would help and take care of it, I would appreciate it. What about a neck lanyard? What ever you do will be super!! :cool:

Thanks for your help,
Jerry

Sam
04-23-2005, 07:18 AM
Jerry, Scott Boldts said he is bringing some.

TuxedoPk
04-24-2005, 08:18 PM
Pack a towline please :D :D :D

Are you the designated swimmer again this year? ;)

Jerry Eisele
04-25-2005, 06:20 AM
Tux, Make sure you hock that boat on good and tight this year, before leaving NJ!! :lifeprese

TuxedoPk
04-25-2005, 12:36 PM
Tux, Make sure you hock that boat on good and tight this year, before leaving NJ!! :lifeprese

That was a lesson I'll never forget :smash:

Jerry Eisele
04-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Tux, Are you coming this year???

Jerry Eisele
05-05-2005, 07:19 AM
If you haven't posted your intentions on what :beer: meals you will be attending, please do. We will be ordering the food next week and it really helps to have a good count. :chilipepp

Thanks

boldts
05-06-2005, 01:36 PM
The count down on the Midwest Donzi Club website says 13 more days! The gathering is getting close. Shirts are said to be printed and heading my way. If anyone who ordered thinks it might be too close to your leaving date and you'd like me to bring your shirts to KY, let me know here and I'll hang on to them for you. The shirts should be in the mail middle next week and I'll send them however I need to to make sure you have them in a couple days.

I'll also work on posting a complete schedule here this weekend, but for the most part, it will go like follows:

Friday morning say around 9 or 10am, you'll have a chance to work with or ask questions of the personel from Precision Propeller. The ride to lunch may be a perfect opportunity for them to ride with you and get a hands on evaluation of what they think could work on your Donzi in the way of props. Friday for lunch, were doing a nice hour or so ride to Lees Ford Resort on the East end of the lake. We'll be leaving Jamestown by 11am CT. We lose an hour going to Lees Ford as they are still on the Eastern time zone. Yes, the time thing can be a bit of a pain, but the gathering will run on Central time. Like last year, I've been told there will be an in-water boat show going on at the marina, but don't worry as they are holding space for us. It worked out very well last year and nothing like showing up at a boat show in boats not being displayed by local dealers. :biggrin.: Questions like "Where can I buy a Donzi at" are heard on the docks. :wink:

We'll then head back to Jamestown where most years the afternoon has been spent sitting out in front of the entrance and enjoying speed runs, rides in other models and just catching up with past and new friends. 7:30pm, Jerry has a pizza party scheduled at the resort yacht club. Bring your refreshments with you and enjoy relaxing with folks who own a Donzi and even folks who don't but love the boats.

Saturday will be an easy rise morning unless your wanting to test props with the gentlemen from Turbo. Plans are to leave around 11 or 12 and head for the famous 76 Falls on Lake Cumberland. Again it's a nice hour or so ride with a no wake zone thrown in as you pass Grider Hill marina. You can stop for a restroom break or maybe a bite to eat to take with you to the falls. Once you arrive at the falls, take a minute and do a long time tradition of driving behind the falls in your boat. Due to the speed of the water in May, there is plenty of room behind the falls to take your boat behind like a tunnel ride on the freeway. You can then raft up with everyone and again spend some relax time with other attendees. Some go swimming, but be ready for a chilly swim as this is May, not August or September. It's a great time to board another model you might be interested in and check out what it feels like sitting behind the wheel. Basically, the afternoon is yours to do whatever you wish. There are many coves on this lake and lots of room to run your boat if you and your misses what to disappear for some Donzi Flag pictures in a beatiful lake location. Some of the members who have been coming to the lake for many years have other places they like to share with everyone. Don't be afraid to ask! They'll let you know who they are.

Be back from the falls by 7:30pm. Be ready to eat the best Texas barbacue you'll ever experience. The wonderful people providing this smoked extravaganza for everyone have this down like a kid cooking marshmellows over a open fire at summer camp! You won't be disappointed! After the meal, we hold a little auction of donated items brought to the gathering by you the attendees. The money raised from this auction are divided to support both the Midwest Donzi Club and the webmaster of this website the Donzi Registry. Without the Harbormaster and this site, there would be no Midwest Donzi Club or an Awakening of the Horses gathering every year. This gathering has gone from 3 Donzi owners talking about getting together at Lake Cumberland to one of the biggest Donzi gatherings in the country. It's the people attending who make this gathering great. When you leave, you'll take with you so many new friends that you'll wonder how you ever missed a Donzi gathering being held all across the U.S. now. The family keeps growing and it's all because of the people involved.

Sunday, for those who don't have to leave right away, there is usually a ride on the lake planned to one of the many different coves on the lake. Some even like to venture to areas we didn't get to during the weekend. If you have to get on the road and need a hand loading your boat, please don't hesitate to ask. Like when everyone arrives, there is always someone willing to lend a helping hand. Most of the goodbyes will be said Saturday night after the auction. Everyone have a safe trip home. Take it easy so we'll see you again either at AOTH 6 or another Donzi gathering happening later in the summer. For those of you sticking around another day, enjoy the beauty of this wonderful fresh water lake. It will be a memmory you'll never forget.

That's pretty much the lay-out of the weekend. Most important part is the enjoyment of your boat and relaxation of your body and sole. Everyone attending this year, have a safe trip to the lake. I look forward to meeting everyone again or for the first time. I'm not great with names, so if I look at you like a deer in the headlights, introduce yourself. I'm bringing name tags for everyone, but hey, we're riding in Donzis' they just may not stay on you at all times.

FISHIN SUCKS
05-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Does anybody have any idea of fuel prices down there? I am looking at $2.17/gallon for high test here in Northern Indiana. Didn't know if anybody knew of a site to check or not but I am on 'E' and need about 75 gallons. I can't remember last year if there was much of a difference in KY.

gero1
05-09-2005, 11:00 AM
the cheap stuff is around 2.03, med around 2.13 and super around 2.23, the closer it get to mem. day the higher its gonna get

Sam
05-09-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm guessing that marina gas will be in that 2.60 gal range :eek: .

DonCig
05-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Does anybody have a tentative headcount on participants at the AOTH next week?

Don

boldts
05-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Don,

I don't have an exact count as of yet. Been to busy to call the resort, but in years past, we average anywhere from 30 to as many as 68 Donzi boats the year that the Bandits from Winny came down. I've often times been just amazed as owners who didn't mention anything here on the Registry just show up. (Maybe the Midwest Donzi Club website was their source for information) Anyway, Jerry or Elizabeth Eisele probably have a better idea on head count since they are handling the food arrangements for me. On Saturday night we'll have a good 100 to 150 folks eating Texas BBQ.

You know looking at your most recent pictures of your 18 Classic, that is going to be a boat I'll fall in love with all over again. I didn't know yours was blue and white. Not to mention, she has the thin stripe and either a very thin or no water line stripe? Really a clean looking rig. Have a safe trip!

DonCig
05-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Don,

I don't have an exact count as of yet. Been to busy to call the resort, but in years past, we average anywhere from 30 to as many as 68 Donzi boats the year that the Bandits from Winny came down. I've often times been just amazed as owners who didn't mention anything here on the Registry just show up. (Maybe the Midwest Donzi Club website was their source for information) Anyway, Jerry or Elizabeth Eisele probably have a better idea on head count since they are handling the food arrangements for me. On Saturday night we'll have a good 100 to 150 folks eating Texas BBQ.

You know looking at your most recent pictures of your 18 Classic, that is going to be a boat I'll fall in love with all over again. I didn't know yours was blue and white. Not to mention, she has the thin stripe and either a very thin or no water line stripe? Really a clean looking rig. Have a safe trip!

Scott, thank you for the kind compliment on my 18. I am looking foward to meeting you and the rest of the participants. If I can help in any way please feel free to ask. It is a lot of work to throw this kind of event, but it is a lot easier when everbody chips in.

DonCig

Ranman
05-14-2005, 12:43 AM
Don,

You and I is gonna have to have us a showdown wit dem 350 MAGs! :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

See you in a couple days...

Jerry Eisele
05-14-2005, 07:24 AM
Don, The head ct. is around 60??

Please don't send any dinner money after Fri. 5/13/05. Just let me know you're coming and pay Elizabeth on Fri.. Do post your intentions, I'll check the web for the count on Wed. afternoon, before I leave for the lake.

boldts
05-15-2005, 09:26 AM
It is with GREAT disappointment that I have to let everyone know I will not be able to attend AOTH 5 this year. I could go into a long disortation about why, but because I'm going through a divorce and because AOTH is happening on a weekend when I have visitation rights with my daughter, it has been advised by my lawyer to not attend this year. You see, even though my daughter was looking forward to attending and seeing the many of you she remembers from 2 years ago when she attended, her mother will not give me permission to take her out of state or out of school Thurs. & Fri. I asked Allison's teacher about the days out of school and was given a full go ahead. I had planned to leave Wed. night after Allison got out of school and make the trip an educational trip for Allison. We were going to visit a throughbred horse farm and Mammoth Caves on the way down.

Even though I can not be at the gathering I've spent the past year preparing for, I've called upon a few of the people who have helped me to carry on in my place. Jerry Eisele, Byron Scholle and Todd Somerville will lead AOTH this year. They have help from a couple other folks attending, so I know the gathering will be a successful, entertaining and fun time for everyone attending.

While I'm deeply sadned by the turn of events and the dissire of a women who I thought was my soul mate to be with me for the rest of my life to try to hurt me further, the one being hurt the most is our daughter. When I see her, she often asks me why things are the way they are. I must be the only one talking to her and trying to explain things to her. Believe me, it is so hard to not talk bad about her mother, but so far, I've been able to be civil. The longer this divorce goes on, the more and more my daughter is being pushed away from her mother. I can see it just by the way she acts and the things she is saying.

As usual, the weather is going to be fantastic! Hard to believe in May we've had good weather every year so far. A bit nippy on occasions, but rain has almost completely missed us every year. God must think I'm doing something right. I'm going to miss the friends I've made over the last 4 years, but most importantly, the new friends I would have made of the owners attending for the first time. Take pictures and videos to post here on the boards. I'll be watching from afar very intently. You all know my spirt will be running with everyone of you on the lake. It's 1 year. Hopefully things will be settled over the next year and I'll be able to continue rebuilding my life. Right now, I'm having a really difficult time excepting the fact that not only the President of the club, but the promoter of AOTH 5 can not be at Lake Cumberland this year! It's a family reunion every year for me.

Everyone take care and be safe next weekend. I'm hoping I can attend the Home Town Rally to see many of you again. Time will tell on that one though. Well, I've been long again like most of my posts on these boards. Just felt you all deserved an explanation. Do me a favor. Make sure all the Minxs in attendance are docked next to one another and a good picture is taken of all of them together.

smoothie
05-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Time heals all...was looking forward to giving ya a ride! maybe we can all do Erie this summer....

ITTLFLI
05-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Scott,

Sorry that you won't be able to lead AOTH this year. Donzi's and and the Donzi friends will always be here for you. We will have to meet up at ceasers for a couple of blasts!

boldts
05-16-2005, 08:36 AM
Thank-you everyone! Don't tell my lawyer, but I may sneak down on Thursday although I'll only be able to stay the day. Rick, I've not had the opportunity to ride in a Cigarette yet, so I was really looking forward to a ride in yours. I hope everyone can get together up on Erie later this summer.

Byron, I can't thank-you enough for helping to take over the gathering for me. I've always said, I don't make AOTH what it has become, the attendees make it a great weekend. Just try to remind Jerry to relax. I know he'll want everything to go off with-out a hitch. That's the nice thing about the gathering, it pretty much runs itself.

TuxedoPk
05-16-2005, 01:53 PM
I'm thinking about flying in rather than driving since I won't be pulling the boat this year.

Hoping not to need a car rental- Is anyone passing by a nearby airport that can give me a lift to Jamestown? Haven't booked my flight yet so I have the abilty to choose any airport that will save me the 32 hour round trip.

Ranman
05-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Tux,

We will be heading through Lexington, KY around 2:30 - 3:30 EDT on Wednesday 5/18. If you can be at the Lexington Bluegrass Airport (LEX) we'll swing through and pick you up. You may want to fly in a bit earlier so your there when we get there. We could probably swing you back on Sunday around 1:00 EDT. Let me know.

Randy Oak
248-208-8347

TuxedoPk
05-16-2005, 07:08 PM
Randy,

I wasn't planning on arriving until Thurs but I'll look into flights on Wednesday. I'd enjoy riding the last hour with you and Jenn. Sunday's time is no problem.

show-n-go h2o
05-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Randy,

I wasn't planning on arriving until Thurs but I'll look into flights on Wednesday. I'd enjoy riding the last hour with you and Jenn. Sunday's time is no problem.

if that doesnt work out i'll be going right past the cincinnati airport sometime before lunch on thurs. if you need a lift i'd pick you up...
513-403-5553 deric im not sure what time im leaving on sunday though

Magicallbill
05-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Scott,
I just now read your post above. When I asked you about a fall run at Cumberland,I wasn't aware of your personal troubles.
I'm so sorry, I went thru it too,and as long as your daughter knows you'll always be "her Dad" everything'll work out down the road.
If you can't do a fall run because of what your going thru,no big deal,we'll figure something else out later on.
It gets better,
MB

Jerry Eisele
05-17-2005, 06:37 AM
Rich, We will be going past the Cincinnati airport around 6pm on Wed. , returning on Sun morning. Let me know!!
Jerry

MB, How's that rest. on the way to the Falls? Is it open on Thur.???

ITTLFLI
05-17-2005, 08:46 AM
Does anyone have a 27through 29 pitch mirage plus or turbo they can bring to AOTH?

I have a hydromotive 27 and a Bravo one 28 already. Just looking for the "speed" prop! :)

boldts
05-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Byron,

Call Turbo and ask for Steve McLeland. He'll be at Cumberland Wednesday and if he has what you would like to test, he'll bring it with him.

show-n-go h2o
05-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Does anyone have a 27through 29 pitch mirage plus or turbo they can bring to AOTH?

I have a hydromotive 27 and a Bravo one 28 already. Just looking for the "speed" prop! :)

I have an extra pair of 27's that i will be bring. they are an older style mirage but when i had them on my boat it turned more rpms than my new ones but your welcome to try that one or the one on my boat.

i also have a mirage plus 25 if anyone is interested i need to sell it...

farmer tx
05-17-2005, 12:51 PM
Well here we go for our forth AOTH. Should be arriving at Jamestown Wed. at about 3:00. We need to bring Don Tam the memorial LONG PULL AWARD for his traveling adventure. (maybe a package of no-doze)
Anyway, hope to see everyone soon. :biggrin:

Later,
Mark,PJ,&Traci

Todd I forgot to tell you TJ is coming with us, the J.O.B didn't work out.

slick
05-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Looks like I'm OUT of AOTH. Just sent the High Priced Fuel Pump back to Kanas today :bawling: The engine was not getting any fuel so we performed all the tests the Pump Manufacturer suggested and then they requested it to be returned for their inspection. Glad it occurred before we got to Cumberland with the Boat. Now if I can just get down there for the Bar-B-Q Dinner Saturday Night.

smoothie
05-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Jerry,Scott,anybody is there a best way to get to Jamestown from Ohio or should I just follow mapquest?

Sam
05-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Go to the Jamestown web site and print the directions. For us Mich boys we take I-75 all the way down untill you have to exit. From there follow the Jamestown directions, see ya there :wavey: .

Sam

gcarter
05-17-2005, 02:52 PM
A question to anyone that's made the treck from Florida. I know to go up I-75 through Tenn, and then what. I'm open to more than one suggestion.

:confused:

Sam
05-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Leo, that's BS. Tell those fuel pump boys to send you another one FedX. After all you promised me a ride :boat: .

Sam

ITTLFLI
05-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Looks like I'm OUT of AOTH. Just sent the High Priced Fuel Pump back to Kanas today :bawling: The engine was not getting any fuel so we performed all the tests the Pump Manufacturer suggested and then they requested it to be returned for their inspection. Glad it occurred before we got to Cumberland with the Boat. Now if I can just get down there for the Bar-B-Q Dinner Saturday Night.

Leo,

What kind of pump? I have a few around you could borrow!

call me 513-470-8480

Directions from north:
75 south
exit route 461 (exit number 63??)
Turn right on 80

Sam
05-17-2005, 03:25 PM
NO excuses Leo, get your but there :wink: .

Sam :biggrin.:

show-n-go h2o
05-17-2005, 04:08 PM
i have an sx 355 inline if you need to borrow it. i dont know what size is even needed, that one came off of my 550hp car.but it was a 4 cyl.

AND for those of you asking for what exit it is, it's the mt vernon/renfro valley exit off of I 75
here is a link to where it is. http://www.flagshipmarinas.com/marinas/jamestown/Default.htm

i just called them because there map stinks. (unless you have been there before).. here is the easy directions, 75 to the mt vernon/renfro valley exit
go west on highway 80 into somerset
take the cumberland parkway (highway 80 turns into this i think) follow that to exit #62 jamestown/russell springs follow the signs to the marina.... the phone number to the marina is 1-270-343-5253 or 1-800-830-5131

Bad-Tat
05-17-2005, 06:14 PM
George,
From I-75N turn left in London on the Parkway as noted in other posts. 127 south to Jamestown which turns into 92. When you get to the Park would suggest dropping your trailer in the yard on the left a bit before the registration bldg. Not a whole lot of room for boat trailers there.
What day are you going up? I'm leaving Atl area on Thursday and will be at Ga 20 and I75 around 0900.

gcarter
05-17-2005, 07:11 PM
George,
From I-75N turn left in London on the Parkway as noted in other posts. 127 south to Jamestown which turns into 92. When you get to the Park would suggest dropping your trailer in the yard on the left a bit before the registration bldg. Not a whole lot of room for boat trailers there.
What day are you going up? I'm leaving Atl area on Thursday and will be at Ga 20 and I75 around 0900.
I think you'll be ahead of us. Elaine and myself, Jim Collins (Catch22) and Phil Reed are pulling two Minx's. Our target time is 0530 Thursday. I think it's 12 hours, so we'll be arriving in the daylight.
Thanks for the info. :biggrin:

Greg K
05-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Have a safe and great time..I know I'll be missing it. My daughter Natasha is graduating from high school this weekend.

Back off now!! :D

boldts
05-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Just a little extra info for those traveling in. Once you get to Jamestown, there is this circle with a statue in the middle of it. You want to continue straight. In other words, do a half circle. This road leads right to the Jamestown marina and if you drive past the registration checkin, you'll go down a big hill into the lake. :biggrin:

Also, for everyone who ordered this year's AOTH shirt, they finally arrived from CA yesterday. They really cut this closer than I would have liked, but the shirts look fantastic. You all are going to like very much. Anyway, I'm coming down Thursday morning and if your attending and have a shirt order placed, they will be available at the gathering for you. Yours will be packaged. Just show your ID and your package will be given to you. If you are unable to attend this year, those shirt order will be going out Monday after the gathering.

Everyone be safe in your travels.

gcarter
05-18-2005, 08:52 AM
Here's a question for the Southerners heading North.
Has anyone, instead of going North on I-75 to London and then West, ever tried going West on I-40 in Tennessee to US 127 directly to Jamestown.
It looks like it could save some time and distance.

BUIZILLA
05-18-2005, 09:23 AM
You can take either 127 or 27 north from I-40, but 127 is kinda curvy from Jamestown, TN to Albany, KY. I have been this way dozens of times pulling various boats on either road, it's no biggie. 127 will put you on the west side of the lake, across the dam, and it's about 6 miles from the dam to Jamestown, KY traffic circle, then you make a right at the circle to get to the marina. 27 puts you in Burnside/Somerset, then you take the same route west as stated before. Your better off just staying on 75 to London, rather than confuse things. Timewise, it's the same.

JH

ChromeGorilla
05-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Everyone have a safe trip and have a kick ass time up there!!!! Be safe and have fun on the water! For those of us who couldn't make it we want lots of pictures! Be cool :cool!: :biggrin.: :cool!:

slick
05-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Thank You to all who have offered to help me out with a Fuel Pump. The Pump was received today at the manufactures plant in Kanas and we found out the guys who installed it put an automotive type in and invoiced me for a HP Marine type. The plumbing will have to be changed in order to accept the Marine Pump so I am getting the one that failed, the automotive type, rebuilt by the Factory and sent to me ASAP. It will fit into the system as is and did operate for 22 hours before failure. The installers who put the wrong Pump in and charged me the big bucks for the Marine Pump I did not receive have said they will make good on this situation, however the timing may stink to make AOTH. I do want the installation of the Marine Type done correctly to give me that peace of mind that I have the correct Marine Fuel Pump and all its pumbing in good working order so that I can enjoy it for the rest of this season and many seasons to come. The boat was under going a tune up when the pump failed and would not fire up to run the Engine in order to set the timing, so I am in a situation where they will put in the rebuilt Pump when they get it and finish timing the Engine however they are not H.P. oriented and will not tackle the re-pumbing of the fuel system to accomidate the Marine Fuel Pump. It has to go back to the shop that installed the Big Block Super Charged Engine to get the Fuel System Updated. The ironic kicker is that the Shop is located in Summerset on the East End of Lake Cumberland.

show-n-go h2o
05-18-2005, 10:30 PM
well the boat is loaded up and ready to go, we are pulling out at 9 am sharp and hope to be on the water not later than 1. everyone have a safe trip.

TuxedoPk
05-19-2005, 10:33 AM
I won't be able to make the event this year due to medical isssues :( Thanks to all who offered to give me a lift from the airport. I'm really going to miss this event and seeing everyone again from last year.

Rich

mattyboy
05-20-2005, 08:06 AM
I won't be able to make the event this year due to medical isssues :( Thanks to all who offered to give me a lift from the airport. I'm really going to miss this event and seeing everyone again from last year.

Rich

chopper gun accident?????? :rlol:

laughter is the best medicine :yes:

sorry to hear that get well soon

BigGrizzly
05-21-2005, 08:45 AM
I will miss it but my son Graduated last night. Donzi for the FIRST time in My life will have to take a back seat!!!! Best to all and stay safe I WILL be there next year. Bolts give me a call, we need to talk

DonCig
06-01-2005, 05:51 PM
I just finished posting 62 photos of AOTH 2005 in the photo gallery. if you want or need the large file format for prints or enlargements, just email me at dont@gssi.us and I will send them to you as time allows. Please specify the last two numbers of each specific photo so that I do not have to search.

Thanks to all for your friendship and the opportunity to photograph your beautiful boats.

Until the next event,

DonCig

Greg K
06-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Thanks to all for your friendship and the opportunity to photograph your beautiful boats.

Until the next event,

DonCig

Now where can one find or obtain that poster ??