PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

clc0625
11-22-2004, 11:56 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other places to puchase Donzi accessories (like t-shirts, cups, bags) other than donzimarine.com and ebay. Is there another online store somewhere, I got everything off the other one we would want.

txtaz
11-22-2004, 01:58 PM
clc, Welcome to the board.
It's hard finding Donzi stuff. Scot Van A (ie the Harbormaster) has some things (shirts, cups, hats). You can get a flag from the Lake George Donzi club. There may also be some event shirts left over from various events. If you sweet talk Randy you might get him to make another set of stainless "Donzi" letters.
Hope this helps.
Wes

clc0625
11-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Thanks, should help. I am new to all this boating stuff we just purchased our first boat, a 22 clasic limited edition, this summer and although it is a bit over powered for me, living on the water I guess it is just the only way to have it. Thanks again for your help.

Courtney

clc, Welcome to the board.
It's hard finding Donzi stuff. Scot Van A (ie the Harbormaster) has some things (shirts, cups, hats). You can get a flag from the Lake George Donzi club. There may also be some event shirts left over from various events. If you sweet talk Randy you might get him to make another set of stainless "Donzi" letters.
Hope this helps.
Wes