PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Richard Rees, is he a member here?...

martiniboat/ Brian Kamrath
11-19-2004, 09:03 AM
My online order form didn't submit a contact number or email addy, grrr! :angryfire

He owns a 22' Donzi.

Many thanks guys!

Brian

MOP
11-19-2004, 09:14 AM
He is in the registry, lives in Kerrville Texas. Posted email is reeslr@ktc.com, hope this helps.

Phil

11-19-2004, 09:17 AM
OH YEAH!!! :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

That's the one! I didn't want to post his place of residence for privacy reasons.

Thanks Phil, you've been a great help!

Brian

txtaz
11-19-2004, 09:56 AM
OK Richard, What cool stuff are you getting and do I need/want one? Fess up here. I don't want to wait until the next meeting to know. :rlol:
Wes

Richard Rees
11-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Looking at some victory trim tabs to replace my bennett tabs.:)

11-24-2004, 03:38 PM
Looking at some victory trim tabs to replace my bennett tabs.:)

...you mean, 'receiving'. ;)

Your custom Victorys (yellow) went out today! Thanks Richard, enjoy!

Brian

P.S. I'd love to see how the yellow interacts with your color scheme. Any chance of an installed pic for my website?

farmer tx
11-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Brian, Just wondering if you had any pricing on the polished single ram tabs yet?

Thanks,
Mark

redsky@door.net

11-25-2004, 05:43 AM
Good morning Mark,

Sorry if it seems like I've forgotten :boggled: ;) I've been 'trying out' a few local polishers and to be honest, haven't been 100% satisfied with the results. I'm probably just too anal about it since most people who cast a stare are blown away by the 'bling bling' factor and all I can focus on are the minor 'imperfections'. :rolleyes:

I may actually end up doing it 'in house' but I'll wait to see how my other polishers (outsourced) work out. It just has to be perfect.

I'll keep the board posted!

Thanks,
Brian

txtaz
11-25-2004, 01:35 PM
Richard, If you need pics let me know. My new Nikon is begging to see the new tabs. LOL
Wes