PDA

View Full Version : Poconos

boxy
11-18-2004, 06:34 AM
Thanks a lot folks, they're here all winter. Tip your waitress, and don't forget to try the veal. :D :D

ToonaFish
11-18-2004, 07:45 AM
Thanks a lot folks, they're here all winter. Tip your waitress, and don't forget to try the veal. :D :D

Okay, I'm seriously coffee deprived this morning. What is here all winter and why does it eat veal?

Bunches,

Celene "don't make me think hard"

Ed Donnelly
11-18-2004, 07:56 AM
Toonafish; Maybe I can help you out here..
Thanks a lot folks This is to our friends down south. Unseasonal warm weather here in Ontario comming up from the deep south...

Here all winter,,,The snowbirds kids...

Tip your waitress,,,, helps get the economy moving...

Try the Veal,,,, We still can't ship our beef south, so, come on up and eat some. We are running out of room to store it all...Ed

boxy
11-18-2004, 08:04 AM
Ed it's warm here too. Hopefully the temperature drops a little bit by the weekend. I've spent the last 9 days with this guy touring 36 liquor stores, a bunch of bars, and a few High Schools. He gets a new home for the year Sunday.

ToonaFish
11-18-2004, 08:09 AM
My brain cells thank both of you for this morning's calisthenics.. :hyper:

boxy
11-18-2004, 08:51 AM
Yo Box,

Even in the deep deep deeeep south, that's not a guy...

You Canucks scare me sometimes ehh??

My Aunt will be glad you find her less than man-like, I was refering to Lord Earl Grey, the old English dude who donated the oldest contested team sports trophy in North America.

You guys south of the 48th could take a lesson from our old english guys Lord Grey, and Lord Stanely, I mean come on, what good are the Lombardi Trophy, the MLB Trophy, or the NBA trophy, they won't even hold a shot, let alone a magnum of champagne. :D