PDA

View Full Version : Contractor vs. Architect

DonziDave
11-17-2004, 09:01 PM
An architect was on a flight home after a long day walking through airport concourses and his feet hurt, so he slipped off his shoes and it felt really good.
The architect was sitting in the isle seat and by chance two contractors were sitting beside him in the middle and window seats.
After a while the middle contractor said "I think I'll get up and get a Coke." The architect said "I'm on the outside, I'll get it for you." While he was gone the contractor picked up one the architect's shoes and spit in it.
Later the other contractor said he was also going to get a Coke. Again the architect said he would be happy to get it for him and the other contractor spit in the other shoe.
As the plane was landing, the architect slipped on his shoes and immediately knew what had happened.
As they were leaving the plane, the architect turned to the contractors and said "This age old rivalry between architects and contractors has got to stop. You know, things like spitting in shoes and pissing in Cokes."

Donzi Kat
11-17-2004, 09:14 PM
my first reaction was:puke: but that was really good Dave