PDA

View Full Version : REFUSE to let go of summer!!! (pics)

bverd
11-16-2004, 10:58 AM
November boating in North Carolina...

A beautiful crisp day (55-59 degrees).
Launching...
http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/albums/events04_NC_nov/DSC00014.jpg

Air22's crew
http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/albums/events04_NC_nov/DSC00022.jpg

TangoAmy, Lizard and DrDan trying to get feeling back in their fingers.
http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/albums/events04_NC_nov/DSC00024.jpg

Running...
http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/albums/events04_NC_nov/DSC00028.jpg

The crew that refuses to give up on summer...
http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/albums/events04_NC_nov/DSC00044.jpg

Up for interpretation... :beer:
http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/albums/events04_NC_nov/DSC00062.jpg

--bverd

DonziChick
11-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Looks like a great time! There's been a few nice days around here when I wish we hadn't had the Donzis winterized and in storage. I don't want the summer to be over either :(

Team Jefe
11-16-2004, 11:53 AM
Great shots Brad...and that's teh spirit....but

this is kinda bittersweet....I mean three of my favotite Donzi Girls in one shot, but they are wearing WAY TOO MANY clothes. I mean, honestly, shouldn't there be a law that says ladies that beautiful should not be allowed to cover up that much. Ok so its cold.....don't worry I am willing to perfom any warming activities needed to ensure their comfort. :bighug:

Also, I see that Dan & Dwight finally have come out of the closet and freely admit their 8 year "intimate" relationship.....Ita about time guys :yes: . Don't you feel better now, why hide, this is the 21st century. BE Proud !......

.......Now Chrissy & Liz, since your guys have chosen an alternate path....and with Amanda heading off to Iraq, I think you two need to move to Texas, and stay with me. Seriously, Its a great plan. I have a much bigger........boat, and its warm here most all the time.....So, you can avoid that pesky "Too Many Clothes" law I hear just past in Congress.

Lenny
11-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Brad, I saw a couple pics of the 6.2 MX in there yesterday, (courtesy of Mattyboy) anyways, how does it run with that in there? Any speeds yet and is the Volvo still hanging off back?

Fish boy
11-16-2004, 12:09 PM
great pics brad, glad to see ya'll are keeping summer alive. :cool!:

Team Jefe
11-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Sorry Jefe, but Crissy, Liz and TangoAmy have all expressed a preference for warm sunny South Florida... I do not think they will be moving west anytime soon :D :D :D

Well all I can say is Everything is BIGGER in Texas...if you know what I mean.

Besides you have to think about Hedi...I her love to death, and she is a beautiful self-confident lady, but really is she gonna put up with all these Hot Chickys coming down there and wanting to go "ride the boat" with Scott. Let's face it Poodle's just on a pipe dream now....Also, his truck does run worth a crap :banghead:

Me on the other hand, AV will be thousands of miles away, locked up in a camp.....think of the possibilities. :biggrin.:

ChromeGorilla
11-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Great title to the thread. And in keepin with that mantra I will be on the water Sat and Sun as the forcasted highs are 80 and 83.... :D :rlol: :cool!: :yes: :)

ChromeGorilla
11-16-2004, 01:44 PM
Oh yeah i almost forgot...Awsome pics!

Dr. Dan
11-17-2004, 04:27 AM
:beer: Great Shots Brad............ we had a great time, even in the cold...your X-18 is an awesome ride....someday when the finance police start making money...."I may have to look up one of them thar Sting Ray Boats?" :shades:

Jefe, if you can convince the Chicas to come to Texas....we might be able to arrange transportation, I know it would save each of us a ton of money....especially as the Holidays approach.....although Scott may have an edge on you....those girls just love Frozen Drinks....what are those crazy names,"Buttery Nipple, Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against The Wall," I'm sure there are more...but all conjure up fond memories, I guess the Margaritas and Pina Coladas are technically the only frozen ones...Hmmmm I seem to remember a Daquiri or two cruisin into a tummy or two?

Oh well, Jefe...you'll just have to wait 'til Winnie.....and try your warm up moves up there, even in the Summer I get frost on my Windshield!

A shame about the picture of Dwight and me...it doesn't show the beautiful Wool plaid skirt he was wearing during our BBQ session on the Lanai? :bonk: Boat Drinks!

Great Times, Great Friends and never too long of distances...to keep us from abusing each other "in public!!!!"

Doc :spongebob

mattyboy
11-17-2004, 07:59 AM
great pics
it's always good to see Amy,Crissy and Liz
and the red boats ain't so bad either and
thanks for edited the plaid skirt thingy ;)
but Dan where's the teal monster?? getting an XR with a shorty?? :)

Dr. Dan
11-17-2004, 08:22 AM
:spongebob I am making my list and checkin it twice for the "Blue Venom Project"....I need a few items for next year...but I am going to hold off on any Major Additions for now....I think we can still make another Season without toooo much boredom in it's medicore performance! :lookaroun

I have had it Winterized for 3 weeks now.....it is scheduled to go up to NewYork....probably in February or March for some performance reviews by its Daddy! At that time we will decide how badly we bust the 2005 Budget. I have some maintenance issues that need attended to, New Bennett Pump/Reservoir(maybe), relocate the Puck of the Depth Finder so Todd can't tease me anymore....., seriously measure it up for Phase II Mods(which will go unannounced for now)...but they would address my need for hydrallic steering...other than that we had a great initial Season...the boat ran stronger than I was willing to take it....so we'll see where we go next year.

I am actually looking at getting more "Support Upgrades" for next Season: New Trailer(maybe$$$),Fire Dex System, New Life Line Vests, and a couple other cosmetic related items....then I will be ready for the next Phase. :beer:

Lookin forward to Lake George already........

Doc :p

Team Jefe
11-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Doc - just make sure Dwight brings that skirt to Winnie....and don't let Lizard forget her Red Bikini.

LOL :bighug:

Dr. Dan
11-19-2004, 07:53 AM
:bonk: I will....but I think after Christmas he may have a few more things to show Off........... yes....it's true....I got him a weekend at Spa Nefra of Alabama, that little known resort that does "Full Body Brazillians"....I mean Dwight is cute...but if we could get rid of all that Body Hair..... :banghead:

Lizard is looking forward to a ride in your Monster Wave Crushin Jet Ski with those Twin Outboards!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next year you can take a detour in route to cruise via Baltimore....and we can do a Winnie Caravan? Normally Brad, AirBoy and I try to coordinate our assault....which actually never works, but it's the thought that counts!

Next?

Doc :spit:

Team Jefe
11-19-2004, 11:23 AM
:Lizard is looking forward to a ride in your Monster Wave Crushin Jet Ski with those Twin Outboards!!!!!!!!!! :

Wave Crushin Jet Ski?.......OMG....and I thought it was bad with all these Texans calling me "Clip-on-boy" now I gotta JET SKI......

.......I'll show you Jet Ski, Mister :smash:

Bug
11-19-2004, 12:11 PM
OH YEAH!!!! My kind of BOATING. :cool: