PDA

View Full Version : So true... so true...

bverd
04-26-2001, 10:01 AM
Saw this quote on a website today and it made me smile:

"If you were to look up "speedboat" in an illustrated dictionary, chance are this is the image you'd find. Presenting the Donzi Classics for the year 2000 and beyond. These are the boats that started it all, and continue to draw admiration from fans and collectors alike. Capable of speeds in excess of 70 mph, the Donzi Classics personify pure, unadulterated performance. No other boat sounds like a Classic. Rides like a Classic. OR turns heads like a Classic. No wonder they've been the choice of celebrities, kings, movie stars, even presidents. The Donzi Classics. You might say they're the dictionary definition of pure fun."

Bryan Tuvell
04-26-2001, 10:41 AM
Funny, I saw that quote on jacksonmarinesales.com while looking at their 2001 classic.

Where is Herndon VA?

Bryan

bverd
04-26-2001, 11:02 AM
Bryan,
I am up here in Northern VA, just West of DC. Looking forward to seeing your VA contingent in KY.

Dr. Dan
04-26-2001, 11:12 AM
Hey Virginia, we should plan a Mid-Atlantic splash for the three of us and maybe a few others, not an AOTH, just a couple of us cruising the Bay? We could start slow and eventually develop the group into the "Mid-Atlantic Donzi Club", thoughts,ideas,...? I'm too busy to do anything nuts, but I would be interested in organizing a central club or group of us that can swap stories & good times at the many Bay Attractions and the like. Lots of great ski and swim areas up all the rivers! Plus as a central location on the East Coast it seems a natural gathering spot for mutual Donzi Fanatics. Not so far for alot of the Board to travel. Let me know what you think?...Doc You never know it could be "just what the Doctor ordered!"

[This message has been edited by Dr. Dan (edited 04-26-2001).]