PDA

View Full Version : Our new digs

txtaz
11-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Well, It's official pending any problems with the title or inspection. This is our new house. We are both very happy and it is just what we need, no more, no less. I have a feeling I will need to modify the garage so we can put our baby in. I estimated the boat and trailer to be 25 ft (18C) and the garage is 23 ft. Anyone else have thier 18 in the garage? We have plenty of back yard space but I have to be careful because the misses wants to plant fruit trees and a garden. I could get in trouble taking her real estate.
NOW the move, yuk...any volunteers?
Wes and Jennifer

gold-n-rod
11-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Nice place, but that tub doesn't look big enough to accomodate two newlyweds. Y'all will splash all the water out of the tub and onto the floor!!! :yes:

another Randy

gcarter
11-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Congratulations Wes!
Nothing quite like a new house!
Enjoy!
:)

Greg
11-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Congratulations on the new house. New space is nice. We just finished a small one room addition today. Look at your trailer, you may be able to remove some stuff off the front to get the door closed. I have to do that for my winter storage.

ToonaFish
11-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Absolutely lovely!

There is nothing quite like putting the first nail in the wall to hang a painting and knowing that no landlord will hold it against your security deposit!

The tub looks plenty big enough... they aren't swimming laps, Randy!

But I do have one small concern... is that guy peeing in the corner of your bushes your new neighbor?

gold-n-rod
11-10-2004, 09:13 PM
The tub looks plenty big enough... they aren't swimming laps, Randy!

Aww, c'mon, Toona, use your 'magination. When I was a newlywed, the tub was empty and the floor looked like the Olympic diving finals had been held there. :eek: :eek:

'Course, that was 25 years ago!!!!!

another Randy
[insert dumb bible verse here] :fire:

MOP
11-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Great news it is so good having a home that you can really call your own! Now you two can have the best time making it the way you two want!

If you do a search there have been a few posts in the past about about making a long trailer fit in a shorter space.

Phil

ToonaFish
11-10-2004, 09:36 PM
{snip}about making a long trailer fit in a shorter space.

I'd like it noted that Phil said it, I didn't!

Still working that lack of imagination defect... :biggrin.:

Richard Rees
11-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Wes, Congratulations:yippie:on the new shed. As far as the Donzi goes, if it does not fit straight in, angle it in the garage,your boat should have priority over any thing else that goes in there. I sorry but I will be busy the day you are moving.

MissRepublican
11-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Congrats on the new house. Garden tubs are awesome!

Team Jefe
11-12-2004, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=ToonaFish]I'd like it noted that Phil said it, I didn't!

I'm surprised Toona didn't ask me to chime it....casue I have allot of expereince in putting long things into small spaces :rolleyes:

Beautiful House Wes, I know you Jenn and the Kids will be very happy (remember the 18 if your favorite kid)....so just punch a hole in the back of the Garage for teh outdrive and be done with it.

Also, I'd love to help you move....but I'm getting a root canal that day. Have fun :wavey:

half shell
11-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Enjoy!!!!!!!

Regards Bob

thriller
11-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Nice work you two. I see only one problem. ......
You can't play Road Hockey in that driveway..
Send us some kitchen photos and Home Theatre set up:tv:

Congrats

Mike Miller(The other one)

Fish boy
11-14-2004, 06:18 PM
Sweeeet house Wes, congrats!!! :biggrin.: