PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Fall Day

Doug G
11-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Jerry and I took a ride this afternoon, ended up in St.Clair, walking the boardwalk along the St Clair River. Temp was in the 60's, very pleasant. Unfortunately, we didn't see a single boat on the river, until....we stopped at the Voyager Restaurant to check out their P4 class racer. I heard the familar sound of unmuffled horsepower coming up the river, and saw a beautiful orange Donzi fly by, turn around and make 2 more passes, roostertail flying, before heading up the river. I don't know who it was, but thanks for making my day :biggrin.:

olredalert
11-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Doug,

--------His name is Chris and he has just recently finished the restification of that GT21. Has a nasty 468 roller in it along with an Imco shortie and many, many other very tasty pieces. When I first saw it I thought it was a 22 Classic. Took a while to digest the boat, although I could see how nice it was right away. There were just too many cool modifications to it. Says the boat has seen 80mph so far and when it went by my house I could believe it. He is anxious to get together with the rest of us DONZI idiots next season.............Bill S........DONZI detective at work!

Doug G
11-06-2004, 10:18 PM
Hi Bill,

It is a beautiful boat. And he was flying, I believe it when he says 80. He was bundled up pretty well, I imagine he had quite a wind chill factor going :biggrin:

Only 185 days til launch :jestera: