PDA

View Full Version : Officially Over!

MOP
11-03-2004, 10:33 AM
Mr. Kerry called the Pres and Conceded the race! Lets hope we can bring all the divided sides together, there is strength in unity and we will need it to continue to protect our nation!

God Bless America

MissRepublican
11-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Kudos to Kerry and the Clintonistas for seeing the writing on the red states and FOR ONCE, doing the best thing for the country.

Now maybe my ulcer will go away...

PS: The biggest sign that the divisiveness may come to an end is the South Dakota senate race wherein Daschle was thrown out. My faith in America has been restored.

Gulfbum
11-03-2004, 10:57 AM
MissRepublican, well said and you are still my hero. It's time to get behind our leader to get the job done in Iraq so our troops can come home to their families.:ribbon:

DonziChick
11-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Woo Hoooo!!!

I am surprised that Kerry conceeded. I will respect him for that at least.

mattyboy
11-03-2004, 11:20 AM
Over! did you say OVER!!! (http://www.acmewebpages.com/midi/over.wav)

well with the collective red sox nation selling their souls to the devil to lift the curse and win the series, no one, no team, not nothing will ever win again from Mass.
pats on a roll 20 straight, sox win pats loose
kerry looses,
celtics need i say more
and the bruins will not even play this year.
If I were Teddy I'd stay away from water and bridges

;) :tongue:

now what do we talk about??? religion?? fat elvis vs skinny elvis?? the beatles vs the stones?? JIF or Skippy ???
tastes great - less filling

gcarter
11-03-2004, 11:47 AM
It must be really frustrating being Conservative and living in one of those north Eastern Blue states and knowing your vote counts for diddly! :uzi:
:wavey:

mattyboy
11-03-2004, 11:51 AM
better than living in the land of newlyweds and nearly deads,
riding in the left lane with my right blinker on doing 20mph,blue hair and pregnant chads

:tongue:

not to mention hurricane season

BUIZILLA
11-03-2004, 12:10 PM
PS: The biggest sign that the divisiveness may come to an end is the South Dakota senate race wherein Daschle was thrown out. My faith in America has been restored.there's more truth to this alone than we may realize... TD was just nothing but a thorn to progress.

If GW stands up and says that he realizes he made some mistakes, and the Dem's gave him some good idea's for the future, it will do wonders to alleviate some street aggression we'll see if he doesn't....

Wonder where Jesse Jackson is having lunch today.... :confused:

JH

Scott Heidt
11-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Despite the liberal media and the Michael Moores of the world. Our country stood tall and made their voices heard. Now it is time to come together and move forward.

Kudos to Senator Kerry for not dragging things out!

We really have a chance to keep things moving in the right direction! We have the majority in the House and Senate, and have a good chance for nominating 1-2 Supreme Court Justices in the next four years. Also, we have a good opportunity to really make profound changes for the better.!

What a great day! Now we can focus on boating!

Who's in the WHITE HOUSE >>>>>>>>>>>BUSH...BUSH BUSH!

gcarter
11-03-2004, 01:30 PM
Wonder where Jesse Jackson is having lunch today.... :confused:

JH

The House of Crow, or Southern Fried Crow, take your pick. :biggrin:

DONZI
11-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Over! did you say OVER!!! (http://www.acmewebpages.com/midi/over.wav)

well with the collective red sox nation selling their souls to the devil to lift the curse and win the series, no one, no team, not nothing will ever win again from Mass.
pats on a roll 20 straight, sox win pats loose
kerry looses,
celtics need i say more
and the bruins will not even play this year.
If I were Teddy I'd stay away from water and bridges

;) :tongue:

Awhh Mattty , That hurts. ;)
Congrats to all the Republicans. Does this mean no more ads?

Home of World Series Champion Red Sox.
Home of the Superbowl Champion Patriots.

Big Pimpin
11-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Say what ya want bout my dog JK, but any cat dat marry's rich twice gots some mad pimp game!! Good thing he don't need Bush's job anyway since his paper stacked and racked. RESPEK!

Marlin275
11-03-2004, 01:59 PM
It must be really frustrating being Conservative and living in one of those north Eastern Blue states and knowing your vote counts for diddly! :uzi:
:wavey:

My Vote Does Count in the Popular Vote Numbers that Give Bush the Mandate He Needs!

Blue State, Red Vote

TMANN
11-03-2004, 02:33 PM
The French surrender once again... :umbrella:

Glad this one is over.

TMANN

goatee
11-03-2004, 11:00 PM
love the little link there matty.

that was the first thing i thought of when i read that!

goatee
11-03-2004, 11:04 PM
whats religeon?
skinny elvis
both
and jiff!

Walt. H.
11-03-2004, 11:29 PM
I am surprised that Kerry conceeded too, but next week or next month he'll "flip flop" and deny ever saying that he did! :yes: :eek!: :umbrella:

Walt :wrench:

mattyboy
11-04-2004, 07:57 AM
whats religeon?
skinny elvis
both
and jiff!

you heathon!!! ;) :)