PDA

View Full Version : Scarry Performance on the bay!

fasttrucker
10-31-2004, 03:46 PM
Went out today Trickin and Treatin my self to a ride on a warm oct. day.The Red+white donzi came across a sonic...It was my Holoween treat as my donzi left him in my wake.Blasting :uzi: by the Poor fishing boats by pooles Is. on my way to Fairlle Creek.Gee I hope I didnt Scare the fish.It must have been, by the screams :shocking: that I couldnt hear as my 500+hp Donzi 28zx blasted across the bay.As the colors of the Fall Leaves red+yellow+ orange floated on the middle river I Heard a voice inside my head saying "Never More"....At least not till next season.

Fish boy
11-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Went out today Trickin and Treatin my self to a ride on a warm oct. day.The Red+white donzi came across a sonic...It was my Holoween treat as my donzi left him in my wake.Blasting :uzi: by the Poor fishing boats by pooles Is. on my way to Fairlle Creek.Gee I hope I didnt Scare the fish.It must have been, by the screams :shocking: that I couldnt hear as my 500+hp Donzi 28zx blasted across the bay.As the colors of the Fall Leaves red+yellow+ orange floated on the middle river I Heard a voice inside my head saying "Never More"....At least not till next season.

Great story FT, too bad for that "Poe" guy in the sonic. ;)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-01-2004, 07:59 PM
Het TRUCK, how did my prop work out?
Bryan

fasttrucker
11-02-2004, 08:10 PM
It was a lot of fun to go out on oct31.Its been a cold fall up here in MD.But the warm front came thru and I got luckey enough to be able to run. The colors were kickin, due to all the rain this past year.When the trees have enough water they are not stressed and The leaves really put on a show.Bryan,I posted about your prop earlyer its great.I get better top end speed 75mph+faster time to plane.No more blowing out.