PDA

View Full Version : And now for something completely different...

MissRepublican
10-25-2004, 05:16 PM
http://www.donzi.net/photopost/data/500/3456PICT0031-med.jpg http://www.donzi.net/photopost/data/500/3456PICT00621-med.JPG

http://www.donzi.net/photopost/data/500/3456PICT0068-med.JPG

boxy
10-25-2004, 06:22 PM
If they'd turn off the space heater, they wouldn't need the beer coozies... :D

Yes my beer stayed cold for 30 minutes while I was doing yard work Sunday, why do you ask .... :shades:

Digger
10-25-2004, 06:48 PM
well needless to say it was a late night at Casa de Digger this Saturday. :party: Thats Bryan Tuvell, and our friends Paul and Kim in the pics, which Darcy took (note to self... take camera from Darcy on occasion so she can be in a pic! ..on the other hand, if I had been given a camera while in that state odds are I would have damaged it) :bonk: Darcy made a kick ass chili, (thx babe!!! :wavey: )good enough to make your eyes water and we split watching game one of the WS and hanging out in the garage.... now where the hell did I put those Motrin :eek:

Team Jefe
10-26-2004, 07:43 AM
I got a better idea....you just take ALL the pictures OF Darcy :yes:

harbormaster
10-26-2004, 08:24 AM
Here's my latest hangover cure. Drop 2 alka seltzer in a bottle of gatorade. It works great!!!!

MissRepublican
10-26-2004, 08:47 AM
Since Scot has the headache cure, I think we should plan a trip south to have a chili cookoff with our Texas crew...As Matthew said this weekend, "I can't believe it'll be a year before we see the Texas crew again. That's just not right!":beer:

txtaz
10-26-2004, 01:42 PM
Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh.
Let me know when the cookoff is, I have a killer, award winning, bring your Klenex, "OMG it didn't start that hot" venison, sausage and beef chili. We might even break out the boat and bundle up in our snow ski gear for this event. Hymmm, can anyone tell I think spring is too far off?
Wes

boxy
10-26-2004, 02:06 PM
Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh.
We might even break out the boat and bundle up in our snow ski gear for this event. Wes
I thought you Texans were supposed to be TOUGH, "snow ski wear" ..... Come on man toughen up, you're 200 miles South of Dallas :D :D

MissRepublican
10-26-2004, 02:13 PM
I think if we have the chili cookoff BEFORE the boating, heat will not be an issue...:kaioken:

Lenny
10-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Great pics !!! Digga, and I can also attest to the quality of the food that comes out of that Southern State...well worth the drive :D ...some 2500 miles later

Team Jefe
10-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Come On...we'll treat you so many different ways you're bound to like some of 'em.

Chili, brisket, sausage, Deer meat, yard bird...hell we'll cook it all and even smoke some fish.

Boxy - pay no mind to Wes, he just got married. Of course if the temp hits 50F then the parkas come out.....luckily that's only about 3 days a year.

From 86F Houston Texas

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-31-2004, 07:02 PM
well needless to say it was a late night at Casa de Digger this Saturday.

Yes a GREAT time it was, no hanghover for me!
It was a true pleasure to meet Darcy.
Great gathering, thanks.
Bryan

(DAMN HAPPY THE TRICKER TREATERS STAYED OFF MY GRASS!)

txtaz
11-01-2004, 04:26 AM
Jefe, You are tooo funny. Actually the new bride has a rule...when the temp gets below 50, we fire up the fireplace and start the chili. Also out here in the Hill Country we get many more cold days than you coastal guys. We are expected to get into the low 40's this week.Actually last year we had snow stick to the ground. It was enough snow that you could build a snowman. OK, it was only a 2' snowman, but still. :biggrin.:
Wes

MissRepublican
11-01-2004, 08:22 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you all as well, Bryan. I had a great time, and hope to see you all again soon.

One question: How did you and "Digga" end up on candy duty while the wimminfolk were inside?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-02-2004, 04:35 AM
He volunteered.
We had a nice visit.
Bryan