PDA

View Full Version : Donzi dealer in Nokomis, Florida

undertaker
10-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Anybody familier with a donzi dealer by the name of RV World, Inc. located in Nokomis, FL.? :lookaroun . Are they good to deal with. :rolleyes:

chip w
10-25-2004, 02:18 PM
I only have one experience with them. I stopped in looking for a Classic and the salesman acted like I was really inconveniencing him. I left and went else where.

donzi182003
10-25-2004, 02:50 PM
funny you should ask this. I went out on by buddys 22 classic yesterday on her maiden voyage. It is the white and red 22 with a 496 mag ho that rv world was selling. He brought it home on Friday. According to him it was a pleasant buying experience and i drove and inspected the boat and there was no deception in the deal. Boat is as clean as a whistle. He offered 35 and they were askin 42 and he walked out of there payin 36 so they are definitely reasonable.

RICPAZ
10-25-2004, 03:57 PM
I've been there several times. I live about 10 minutes down the road from RV World. They suppossedly have several 2005 Donzis on order and currently have in stock an 18 classic and several ZF's. They used to have a 28ZX and 33ZX but didn't see them there the last time I was there (2 weeks ago). The salesman I spoke with took the time to talk to me but definetly wasn't an expert on Donzis. They just built a new building dedicated to boat sales and have just picked up Fountain as well as a few fishing boat lines and cruisers. They have several big Fountains on order too. It looks like they are making a big commitment to boat sales, especially performance boats. I haven't got serious enough with them yet to negotiate pricing (hopefully over the winter!).

That 22 Classic your buddy bought was a nice boat!

-Rich

undertaker
10-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the feedback, was talking to the salesman via email about the red classic they had for sale that is now sold. He now said he can order me a 2005 22 classic with what I want and he will take my 2002 33ZX in on trade, that seems a little strange to me :rolleyes: have not talked numbers at all we will see how this works out. :biggrin:

Team Hula Girl
10-25-2004, 06:25 PM
RV World is a great dealership. The owners have been dealing with the RV market for a long time. With that experience they bring a level of Customer Service to the Marine industry that is rare and hard to find. If any of you remember the lunch that was catered from Sonny's BBQ at the hometown rally last year when we went to Venice, it was donated by RV World. (The owner was piloting a 38zx Daytona that weekend)

They will definitely be one of the two dealers in Florida that I will consider when my next Donzi Purchase arises.

John Mitchell

undertaker
10-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Well this dealer seems to be getting good positive feedback, I have been emailing salesman Eric Dice seems very willing to answer questions and help, we'll see how this thing unfolds :yes: :yes:

Donzigo
10-25-2004, 08:50 PM
I dropped by several times on my way to Venice on business. They were certainly nice to me. The facility is second to none. Somebody has a lot of money tied up in that place.