PDA

View Full Version : NEW 22 Classic TRAILER

Air 22
10-24-2004, 07:28 PM
Finally...thanks to Poodle, Jim(measure it twice, cut it once) Haas, and Phil Reed:) We have a Sweet Ride for the DONZI to sit on...All Stainless hardware and Disc Brakes. Torsion axels, custom measurements taken as you can see in the pic's...perrrrrfect fit! :yes: 2 Mag wheels for spares that are mounted up front. Hauls like a dream :) 1st big tow is Mami Boat Show in February...Poodle, as you already know...she fits in ya yard..... :biggrin:

Lenny
10-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Man, is that thing beautiful..

...I like that trailer...

Very nice :yes: and set up properly from the get-go.

NICE rig !!! :eek:

BUIZILLA
10-24-2004, 08:14 PM
:wink: that looks like my Critter trailer layout...... hmmm, now where did those measurements come from again?? :D :wavey: :garfield:

pmreed
10-24-2004, 11:39 PM
Here are a couple of pics of the proud new owner of the Continental in the parking lot of a lingerie store in Statesville, NC. Hey, he picked the lingerie store, not me :biggrin: .

Phil

Air 22
10-25-2004, 07:57 AM
Come on Poodle, I didn't have the address memorized :rolleyes: ....but the place was in my speed-dial right b4 Dr.Dan's # :smileybo: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BUIZILLA
10-25-2004, 08:57 AM
FlyBoy, I'm surprised at you for leaving off the curb feeler option. :redface: Or did you just go for the *hidden sprinkler head finder* option instead?? :biggrin:

JH

Air 22
10-25-2004, 09:50 AM
Diesel Man...I got the sprinkler head locator option as Poodle changes his at random just b4 we arrive leaving me no choice other than to park on them all if possible :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: . Gotta watch for the falling coconuts next!! :umbrella:

RickR
10-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Trailer looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Dr. Dan
10-25-2004, 03:24 PM
:wavey: Is that "Rust" I see on the Bilge Plug surround?.....Oh....I am truly embarrassed....Thank God you live far enough away that no one will associate us as friends prior to that item Sparkling by Spring time!!! :rlol:

Looks good ...now buy a Real Boat Cover...and I will say you can ride with us again...maybe....

Looks Good, now maybe you can keep up with my Small Block on the Highway? :bonk:

Doc of Provocation....and Red Bull...for Tyrone ;)