PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from Lake George

Barry Phillips
10-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Just got these processed, check out this great 20' Cig, taken at the LG Classic Donzi Club fall picnic. The boot stripe and the dash are mahogany; this is one a beautiful boat. Next is a beautiful boat tail woody taken at the classic race boat exhibition races at LG Village, and finally my own 22, enjoy.

Walt. H.
10-21-2004, 10:24 AM
Great photo's!

Its an art of love and magic to keep old wood looking like it's brand new.

Now if I can figure out how to pull my hanging tongue back into my mouth i'll be ok. :biggrin.:

Gotta love it! :yes:

Walt :checkered

Ps, yours looks terrific also

DON N.
10-22-2004, 04:35 AM
Great Pictures Barry.

Barry Phillips
10-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanks Don, some day I will buy a digital camera and since my SLR is jammed Sue used a simple box camera. We almost did not go because the weather was not great, but we had a blast. I got to meet and chat with the woody guys and they really do like Donzi's. The village docks were filled with woodys of every description, from gold cup gentilman racers, Jersey Speed Skifts, to 3 point unlimited hydros. My 22 was one of the few glass boats at the event, yet people were walking down to the dock to check her out, what a thrill. We have to get some Donzis on the Sacandaga next season and that means you.

mphatc
10-22-2004, 06:03 PM
This "Old Woody" has been on numerous northeastern lakes, I've seen it at Winni this past summer . .

It is not old wood, but a design that replicates another era . . plus it's construction is completely contemporary. .. with custom cast hardware and a 502 Chevy . . . . . etc.

Personally . . not my cup of tea, just a novelty, no fancy performance, just an attention getter dockside . . . .

Mario L.

DON N.
10-22-2004, 10:57 PM
Seems Like The Old / New Wood Style Chris Or Hacker Craft Bring A Certain Elegance From The Past,that I Also Am Drawn To. And I Would Like To Check Out The Great Sacandaga With The Donzi. I've Been On It A Few Times Barry With Differant People.i Still Think I'm A Little Gun Shy After Spring Dust Off @ L.george.