PDA

View Full Version : Worlds in Key West , Nov 2004

Lenny
10-21-2004, 01:05 AM
OK, I am coming down with a friend, (not my gal) and we are going to hit Key West and see this stuff. It is my FIRST time, yes I am a Virgin to Florida. :rolleyes:

Anyways, are there ANY DONZI folk that are planning to hit this event? I am all ears. We will have fun regardless, but I would realy love to meet some of the local folk and get an insight to their lives, living in this place.

Soooo, if anyone is interested, I would LOVE to hear from ya.

Lenny... :) I "think" we will be at the Hyatt.

33 crossbow
12-14-2004, 09:56 AM
OK, I am coming down with a friend, (not my gal) and we are going to hit Key West and see this stuff. It is my FIRST time, yes I am a Virgin to Florida. :rolleyes:

Anyways, are there ANY DONZI folk that are planning to hit this event? I am all ears. We will have fun regardless, but I would realy love to meet some of the local folk and get an insight to their lives, living in this place.

Soooo, if anyone is interested, I would LOVE to hear from ya.

Lenny... :) I "think" we will be at the Hyatt.

Hay Lenny, I met you at the piano bar on Duval st. My buddy has a 22 and I have the 33 we were talking about. Key west is a good time hu.....I just was saying "wazzzzzup". I also posted a few pics in the performance talk section.(some 1988 z-33 pics). check it out.

Tim

Lenny
12-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Yes, I remember. I have read your posts on your 33. :eek: That thing is absolutely gorgeous :yes: !!!

I didn't realize when we were talking about your Z-33, and you talking about how fast it was going to be :rolleyes: , that you actually were serious. Sorry. I had envisioned a 65 MPH 33 due to the weight and other issues. I didn't realize you were serious and now I see that. Great talking with you there (drinking) :D, and the other fella with the 22. Forgot the names...

Also, since you have now "entered" the Board, I would love to hear some more info on the 90-100 MPH 22 Blackhawk that was for sale here a while back (a year or so) and that you knew the fella and it IS true :eek: A lot of people would love to hear about that boat as well.

33 crossbow
12-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Yes, I remember. I have read your posts on your 33. :eek: That thing is absolutely gorgeous :yes: !!!

I didn't realize when we were talking about your Z-33, and you talking about how fast it was going to be :rolleyes: , that you actually were serious. Sorry. I had envisioned a 65 MPH 33 due to the weight and other issues. I didn't realize you were serious and now I see that. Great talking with you there (drinking) :D, and the other fella with the 22. Forgot the names...

Also, since you have now "entered" the Board, I would love to hear some more info on the 90-100 MPH 22 Blackhawk that was for sale here a while back (a year or so) and that you knew the fella and it IS true :eek: A lot of people would love to hear about that boat as well.

Lenny, thanks for the reply. I will be the first to post some info about the blackhawk in the spring. My buddy says we are going for a ride at ice break.......

thriller
12-20-2004, 12:17 AM
A 100 mph 22 BH..hhhmmmm Say it aint so..

Pics and info please..Mill etc..

Must have 4 ft trim tabs:yes:

MM:checkered