PDA

View Full Version : Presenting Mr & Mrs "Donzi" Wilhour

txtaz
10-18-2004, 02:37 AM
I had to do some barganing to get this picture. Hope everyone enjoys.
Wes and Jennifer

Dr. Dan
10-18-2004, 06:02 AM
:bonk: Congrats, The Little One looks unimpressed with your Donzi Obsession....guess thats your job to cure her of that....Great Shot!

:wavey: Good Luck to you all!

Doc & Liz

gcarter
10-18-2004, 06:17 AM
Great shot Wes!
I assume the wedding party signed the flag?
Congratulations again! :yes:
So are you guys still thinking about checking out Florida?

Fish boy
10-18-2004, 08:18 AM
great shot and congrats again. Don't worry about the little one and the donzi obsession, give her a few years and she will be sneaking it out everytime you go out of town... just ask my dad about this one LOL

Beautiful family Wes, you are a lucky man.

MOP
10-18-2004, 08:27 AM
Really great shot! That has to be a first for the board and should go down in the annals of Donzi board history!

P.S. You two do make a very handsome couple :wink:

Phil

harbormaster
10-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Rumor has it that Wes was registered at West Marine.

Dax McDavid
10-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Congrats!!!!!!! From RP

txtaz
10-19-2004, 01:47 PM
Thanks for all the compliments. It means a lot to us.
She wanted to register at Sacs and Dillards, I wanted West, Overtons and Barts. So we compromised and went with all five. LOL

Dax, I'm sure RP is in a state of shock since it only took 42 years for me to settle down. And I don't think I really settled down so to speak, just married someone just as rambunctious as me who loves to boat and ride motorcycles.

Dr Dan, She IS unimpressed. We were leaving for our honeymooon and I would not leave the keys to the Donzi with her. She loves to boat and thinks she handle it all by herself. Talk about confidence.

George, After all the hurricanes you guys had this year, the misses does not want to relocate there. She likes storms, just not the bad ones. BTW, we found the source of our allergies. I had the AC system torn completly apart and found the coils BLACK with mildew and mold. After an acid wash, everything is much better. I think we will get a townhome in SA and I'm going back to school. I only need a few credits in business for a double major in Computer Science and Business. Then I'm going for an MBA and perhaps a Masters in Science. No offense to anyone, but I have always liked business classes and found them to be relatively easy.

HM, Thanks for the shirt and decals. Was that a wedding present?

Wes and Jenn

Team Jefe
10-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Better late than never, Congrats you two !

JimG
10-20-2004, 07:18 AM
Congrats, you two!!! :wavey:

Jim & Janet

Digger
10-20-2004, 04:20 PM
congratulations!! awesome pic!!

McGary911
10-20-2004, 04:57 PM
congrats guys!....Obsession with Donzi could be worse, i suppose. That IS a limo behind you and not a 33zx ;)

Good luck and have a great honeymoon.....

boldts
10-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Congratulations :) Wishing you all a long, prosperous life together.

When I got married, I told my new wife we were going to 1000 Islands for honeymoon. Had the truck and Donzi Classic all decorated and ready to go at the reception. We left the reception, got on the freeway and got off at the airport exit. We then flew to FL and Key West. The look on the ticket takers and skycaps at the airport was priceless. My brother and best man took the Donzi home from the airport. To my knowledge, it stayed in the garage while we were gone, but who knows?