PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 38ZF or 38LX

cneidhart
10-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Give me a call (602-228-4960) or email if you have any information on a 38'ZF Donzi or Fountain LX.

jjurado
10-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Hello, I have one 38ZF for sale.

I sent you an e-mail,

My address is jjurado@petroautos.com

regards,

Jorge

Team Hula Girl
11-01-2004, 09:46 PM
jjurado, is yours the one with blue hullsides with red bootstripe? Can you post a pic if you have one? Send me an e-mail with the details. a1amarine@yahoo.com

J Mitch

jjurado
11-07-2004, 11:42 AM
J Mitch, I am at home right now but I have pictures at the office. I will send them to you tomorrow.

My boat has black hullsides with red bootstripe and it is absolutely beatiful. it has only 160 hours with triple 250 Opti Mercury racing. I had some people from Donzi factory here fishing with me and they said the boat looks like if it just came out of the factory.

I did not want to take the factory electronics (Raytheon) since I like Furuno best so we installed all the latest Furuno electronics.

The boat from factory comes with 55 gallons of fresh water but we upgraded to 80 gallons. Also we just had an upgrade from factory and the boat has teak floor.

Jorge

jjurado, is yours the one with blue hullsides with red bootstripe? Can you post a pic if you have one? Send me an e-mail with the details. a1amarine@yahoo.com

J Mitch