PDA

View Full Version : WTB: twin 454 - 496 - or 502 mags (also have some things to trade)

TEAMPSI
10-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Hello everyone and how are you!! New to the forums...

Ok, here is the deal... I purchased a 1987 Donzi Z-33 last week... the boat originally came with twin 454 mags which I still have, but they are locked up and need a rebuild.

Instead of rebuilding them, I am looking on the used market for twin engines... Anything Big Block goes... 454's, 496's, 502's etc..etc...

I am really looking for an EFI type of set up... but if you have carb style engines, then I may be able to add EFI to them (worse case senario). I am also looking for a twin Bravo set up complete...

If you have any of the above please shoot me some pictures with prices and we can go from there

Also.... I have a few things in my garage that can be used in a trade situation or I can just sell this stuff outright.

Here it goes:

>> 2000 Seadoo Millinium GTX 3 seater (red/black)... only 86 hours, all stock, with new trailer

>> Merc 454 MAG MPI Complete engine (located in the for sale section of this web site - includes pictures). This is a complete drop in from the manifold to the oil pan. The engine only has a few hours on it if that and runs kind of ruff... Tune up??.. no idea. Great looking engine. Please e-mail me for more pictures.

Thanks everyone and let me know!!

quint@teampsi.com