PDA

View Full Version : Nice Widow

MOP
10-10-2004, 09:44 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26432&item=2493050313&rd=1

westwick99
10-11-2004, 09:14 AM
Yeah, that is a good looking rig. I noticed the outdrives are very clean so the boat appears to have little use. For a 30 footer with big blocks that appears to be one of the cheaper buying opportunities around. :boat:

MOP
10-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Extreme Measures had one that I was Lucky enough to get a ride in, it was awesome in rough water and was pretty fast. A very nice package, I remember he had quite a few hours with -0- problems and was very happy with it. He sold it to a close friend who I met at the 1000 Island event who said it was a great boat and trouble free.

Phil

jdsdls
10-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Just wondering what are you options with the old OMC drives if you have a problem. Do they still make parts? what do you do?

MOP
10-11-2004, 04:11 PM
Just wondering what are you options with the old OMC drives if you have a problem. Do they still make parts? what do you do?

The drives are King Cobras very sturdy but parts will be an issue down the road buy a spare, the stock Ford parts are easy to get but there is very little Hop Up parts. Its a hell of a buy EM got a lot more for his.

Phil

Extreme Measures
10-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Yes Phil I did get more for my Blackwidow but from those pictures I would have to say mine was in alot better shape than that one.Check out the scratches at the port stern side,then I look at the picture of the front and its all scratched,mors scratches around the port windows also.Mine only had 400 hours on it and it was all original and was a 10 in my book. Take Care Chris

MOP
10-12-2004, 09:10 PM
Yours was definitely a 10, I remember how clean it was and proud you were with the new stitching job. I spoke with the couple that bought it, another happy camper! Down thr road a nice Big Green one will still look like new.

Phil