PDA

View Full Version : Fun in the forrest

Cuda
10-10-2004, 06:13 PM
The river is still all no wake, so we took the four wheeler out in the Ocala National Forrest today. We had a blast! I went around this hole, because I didn't know how deep it was. Debbie couldn't stand that and after I got around it, she had to take it through the hole. :) Here she is shooting a roostertail! :)

Cuda
10-10-2004, 06:15 PM
We ran into two guys out there that had three of their boys with them. The kids were having almost as much fun as Debbie was. :)

Cuda
10-10-2004, 06:18 PM
These guys knew the area, we had never been there before. We wouldn't have tried to make it through some stuff we went through if those guys hadn't been with us in case we got stuck.

Cuda
10-10-2004, 06:19 PM
We made it all the way through the forrest to the St John's River.

Cuda
10-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Oops!

Cuda
10-10-2004, 06:25 PM
It took us about an hour to get the sunken machine started back up. Luckily, his dad was big enough to hunt bear with a switch. He lifted up the machine and most of the water ran out of the engine. We pulled the spark plug and cranked out the water in the cylinder, dried the plug and tried to start it. It wouldn't start, but it would run somewhat while he had it standing up on it's end. We finally got it going. They turned around and went out a different way because they didn't think they could get the other two small quads through that hole. One of them was already out of gas. We went through the hole and back to the truck. It was a good time.

Fish boy
10-11-2004, 09:31 AM
Looks like fun Cuda. You should give Budmann a shout, he has some quads and goes when he can.

Cuda
10-11-2004, 09:51 AM
It was fun as hell. I even thinking of selling my Formula to buy another four wheeler. :eek!:

Cuda
10-11-2004, 03:11 PM
I guess I have another additction now (like I needed another). I bought another 330 Outlander today.