PDA

View Full Version : the 4 years of ...

RedDog
10-09-2004, 08:51 PM
embarrassment is over – in yo house! Go VOLS & looking for redemption with Auburn in the SEC champ game!

so sorry tuna - we're BACK!

TN on top of the SEC East just like the SEC gods intended....

ToonaFish
10-09-2004, 09:11 PM
I take full responsibility.

I always ask for a birthday win over the Vols. This year I got cocky and decided it was more important to beat the Gators and asked Birthday Claus for a victory on the 30th.

All my fault.

I'm sending the SEC ring I won on EBay back.

Bunches,

Celene "humble pie tastes alot like a combination of gator tail and Smokies' rawhide"

RedDog
10-09-2004, 09:25 PM
...This year I got cocky and decided it was more important to beat the Gators and asked Birthday Claus for a victory on the 30th...

Good wish - you've (Richt) never beaten the Zook-less One? Maybe someone has faxed him your play book? It wouldn't be a presidence....

GO VOLS!

Cuda
10-09-2004, 09:25 PM
I take full responsibility.

I always ask for a birthday win over the Vols. This year I got cocky and decided it was more important to beat the Gators and asked Birthday Claus for a victory on the 30th.

All my fault.

I'm sending the SEC ring I won on EBay back.

Bunches,

Celene "humble pie tastes alot like a combination of gator tail and Smokies' rawhide"

You're going to need that wish on the 30th. :cistineb:

ToonaFish
10-09-2004, 09:41 PM
You're going to need that wish on the 30th. :cistineb:

LSU is within three points of you as I type.

There was a 29 point lead over LSU last weekend, wasn't there?

Tim, is it true that a moving van was sent to Phil Fulmer's house this week by the Alumni?

Bunches,

Celene 'wonder if Oklahoma fans have to suffer these jabs?'

ToonaFish
10-09-2004, 10:13 PM
What is the statistical probability of another three way SEC tie?

RedDog
10-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Tim, is it true that a moving van was sent to Phil Fulmer's house this week by the Alumni?'

No, I think that was for Bill Battle (now of the Naval Academy???) some 25 - 30 years back? You're showing some age here...

Maybe you're thinking of AL's Tommy Galion’s attempt to serve a subpoena?

poor ol'AL - sniff-sniff

RedDog
10-09-2004, 10:23 PM
What is the statistical probability of another three way SEC tie?

Ahhh - none? We have a champ game and you are out unless Vandy, KY, or SC rises to the occasion. Chance? GA v FL? Correct me if I'mwrong on the schedule...

lt feels so good to gloat...

Cuda
10-10-2004, 01:09 AM
It is on now, a wounded gator is bad juju.