PDA

View Full Version : omc Split Fire problem

need for speed
10-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Well, the Boat has been running great, until The end of the day at Sarasota. She will be running fine and just start to miss and surge until she dies.. and 2 out of the 3 times it did that she started back up... the other time, today i was towed back ... :kaioken: motor seems to be getting no spark, all other vitals are fine fuel , no water, coil, everything is the way it should .. the only thing that has not been changed out since i have had the boat is the little sealed Omc SPLIT FIRE packs under the coil.. THis part is no longer availible have tried them all and had a few of you try your connections but still can 't find a omc split fire pack..

I would really just like to find a used or new one.. :confused:
I guess the only thing to do if i don;t find one is to convert the split fire system to somthing else..

Currently ,there are about 6 or 7 wires going to this little trouble pack what would i do with all of these , what kind of system would work.. anyone have and ideas on this ?

omc 1993 454 spilt fire :uzi:

need for speed
10-09-2004, 07:34 PM
So Poodle what do I do with the old wires going to this omc split fire thing.... they go all over the place one goes to the fuel pump relay and so on...