PDA

View Full Version : One more place that I won't be able to sleep at night...

Lenny
10-08-2004, 09:50 PM
sad...

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/10/08/spider.bite.ap/index.html

Cuda
10-09-2004, 12:14 AM
I was bit by one of those nasty bastards several years ago. He bit me on the elbow. I got sick as hell, like the worse flu I ever had. Then the flesh just rotted out around the bite. Stunk like hell. I was fortunate that it bit me on the elbow, there isn't a lot of flesh to lose. A buddy of mine got bit on the azz by one, and he lost a lot of flesh, and his job.

Formula Jr
10-10-2004, 02:02 PM
About two years ago a spider bit me and my arm swelled up. I called my doctor to tell her about it and maybe set up an appointment the next day. After describing how my arm was all swelled up to the receptionist, I was tranfered directly to my doctor. She asked if I could drive and I said yes. Then you have to come in to see me. She said. I started to ask about what day would work for her, and she interrupted me and said, you don't understand, you have to come in NOW. Appearently, if you have a reaction like that, it can kill you if you don't get anti-biotics real soon.

txtaz
10-11-2004, 08:03 AM
Wow, I got bit on the side of the butt once and it swelled up to the size of a grapefuit. I punctured it and got the puss out and all was well. Later my doc said it was a brown recluse. Nasty little things.