PDA

View Full Version : DONZI Vanity Plates

olredalert
10-08-2004, 12:25 PM
--------Jan and I are finally ready to get going full speed on these DONZI front plates! Just in time for Christmas.
--------If you havent seen our plates close-up they are very cool. Very heavy stock, highly polished, stainless plates (no dings ever). Add on to that a heavy Cloissonne early style blue and gold "DONZI RACING TEAM" emblem and you have a plate that yells "I love classic DONZIs".
--------The price will be $60.00 plus shipping. We will donate 10% of our proceeds back to the Harbormaster as well. A limited number are available. Our phone number is 810-326-0490. Our E-mail is redalert4481@comcast.net. We accept any Visa or Mastercard and will get them off to you as quickly as possible.
--------I cant figure out posting pics so those of you who bought plates at Sarasota feel free to post pics on this thread. Todd S will soon have a pic up but Im sure we would all really would like to see some others.....Thanks for your interest............Bill S........ol red

P.S. If the polished stainless isnt your bag you can take the emblem off and turn the plate over to its brushed side and re-attach the emblem. You can also paint the brushed side any color you chose to complement the car or truck you are putting it on. A can of etching primer along with the color of your choice works perfect.

ChromeGorilla
10-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Sweet. you did a very nice job on them. I saw them in Sarasota. Will call after work to order one. Thanks Oleredalert!

roadtrip se
10-08-2004, 02:29 PM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36993

Thanks for putting these together Bill,

Todd

Mr X
10-08-2004, 03:58 PM
The picture of the plate on the other thread shows
the logo with the word "Racin". Is that a word?
Is it corrected to "Racing" on the production run?

If so, I am in for one! They look nice!

olredalert
10-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Cig,

--------We waited months for the prototype as we wanted the plates ready for AOTH. Thank god we requested a sample as the company had misspelled "RACING", believe it or not. As I had nothing else to show at AOTH I took the "RACIN" one anyway and the fabulous Toona was the high bidder at the AOTH auction. I wondered who would be the first to notice the gaff. The Cloissonne Co. that made the badges had an actual "DONZI RACING TEAM" decal to go on and still got it wrong!!!!!...............Bill S

Lenny
10-08-2004, 07:36 PM
One please. I'll call you with the Visa num... :)

Thanx

ToonaFish
10-08-2004, 09:05 PM
The picture of the plate on the other thread shows
the logo with the word "Racin". Is that a word?
Is it corrected to "Racing" on the production run?

If so, I am in for one! They look nice!

Ted, trust me, it's perfect, even spelled the Southern way.

Bill sent me the corrected version, too, but as long as I'm out here in the country, I display my extremely limited edition. If I ever get to tow a Classic to the great white North for an event, I'll be sure to change badges at the Mason Dixon line!

I've seen your taste in boats, vehicles, and women... I feel confident that you will be extremely pleased with Bill's magnificent creation.

Bunches,

Celene 'it really looks nice displayed in my living room too'

olredalert
10-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the posative remarks Toona. Every little bit helps!...........Bill S

ChromeGorilla
10-12-2004, 07:43 AM
Bill, check is on the way. Thanks again. Should be more than enough included to cover shipping. You can donate the remainder to the registry. Thanks, Scott.

olredalert
10-18-2004, 12:14 PM
--------Thanks, Scott!
--------Remember,guys and gals, Christmas is fast approaching.
--------As soon as I feel everyone here has had a shot at these beautiful plates Im going to go on E-bay with them with a starting bid of $75.00. Thanks in advance...........Bill S

Bad-Tat
10-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Mr Bill,
I'll take one of those plates. Can you do Pay Pal or would you rather I call?
Thanks,

olredalert
10-18-2004, 08:48 PM
Bill,

------I cant take PayPal, so would appreciate a phone call at your convenience. If tonight, you can call up to eleven or so. Thanks for your interest. 810-326-0490.............Bill S

rag top man
10-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Hi Bill,
count me in, a great way to show off and support the site at the same time, i'll call tomorrow to confirm, thanks for all your efforts, greg the 'rag top man'

olredalert
10-19-2004, 07:49 AM
---------Thanks, Greg. Looking forward to your call...............Bill S

Sea Biscuit
10-19-2004, 08:07 AM
Bill, if they look as good as the one I saw at Cumberland sign me up. I 'll give you a call with my card #
Thanks, Lee

ChromeGorilla
10-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Bill, got my plate today. Thanks again. It looks fantastic.
Scott

Sea Biscuit
10-25-2004, 06:55 AM
Bill/Jan
Got mine the other day and am very pleased. Thanks again
Lee

olredalert
10-25-2004, 09:22 AM
--------Thanks, Lee..........Bill S

olredalert
10-26-2004, 07:42 PM
-------It might be fun and good for the board as well as me if those of you who have recieved your plates would post pics of them on your favorite vehicle. How about it?.............Bill S

farmer tx
10-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Got mine sat. They are a real work of art.

Thanks Bill for the prompt shipping.

Mark

rag top man
10-27-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey Bill,
I got my plate last week and its gorgeous!!!! The emblem spelling has been corrected as promised, and the stainless plate will is polished to a perfect shine!!!!
The only problem I have is that now i need a new truck that's worthy of the vanity plate!
I'm mounting it with hand (my hand) polished stainless steel carrage bolts (thru-bolted) so as to not detract from the emblem and mirror finish on the stainless plate.
The plate is top notch quality, verrry attractive, and well worth the money, thanks for your efforts putting this together, rag top

olredalert
11-01-2004, 10:00 AM
TTT--------Remember Christmas!!!!!!.........Bill S

olredalert
11-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Hi DONZI gals and guys,

-------As already stated only a short time til the big "C".
------- I have taken a total of 5 plates to my favorite powdercoater to have them done black. These will be available before Christmas.
-------If anyone would like a particular color backround powdercoated on a plate, just call. I will only pass along the powdercoating charge on special orders but not the five being done in black.
-------I would like to sew a few more of these up before Christmas so that I can send the Harbormaster as big a present as possible.............Bill S.......810-326-0490

olredalert
12-06-2004, 11:29 AM
--------TTT--------Bill S

33 crossbow
12-09-2004, 10:30 AM
--------TTT--------Bill S

Hay guys, I saw you all at the end of the summer in the "MOOT". I have the RED Z-33, I finally am now able to sign on again. I posted some updated pics under performance talk. (1988 z-33) check em out.

My question however is: Do you still have any plates available??? :crossfing

E-MAIL: tim@gafrisch.com
CELL#: 248-866-6458

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey Bill....
Please forgive me, I have the exchanged one wrapped in a box, with your $5 that I did not want to ship back for you.
I forgot and saw it in the garage today.
Plan to hit the post office tomorrow.
Please email me your address again...
Sorry about that.

We can't wait to mount ours in the boat.
Bryan

donzi33zx@cox.net

olredalert
03-01-2005, 05:18 PM
-------Thanks, Bryan! It should look great. These emblems can be used for so many different things..............Bill S

-------Understandably, the sales of these great vanity plates has slowed during the winter months. As I wish to get a meaningful check out to the Harbormaster soon, we are now going to offer a springtime special of TWO (2) plates for $100.00, shipping included.

-------We also now have black powdercoated plates available for the same good deal. Hope to hear from all who may have been putting this off for one reason or another, as the supply is not endless. Thanks to all........Bill S.......ol red alert!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Bill I take it you got the one I returned, and your check.
That rare one should draw a pretty penny at a Donzi auction.

The boat is uncovered and I plan to mount ours on the boat this weekend.
Pictures to follow.

Oh, and her is a shot of ours with our Donzi Dog... Long story, a chick gift!
An outfit for every occassion... God help the old people in life, sometimes I think
I need a new one over the winter....
Then Spring, young again....
Thanks.
Bryan

18FOOTER
05-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Bill, I got both the black and chrome plates. Put the chrome one on the Tow Rig and it looks great. Haven't decided what to do with the second one yet. I'll post a picture when I figure out how. thanks much!!! Bob

farmer tx
09-20-2005, 12:47 AM
I just received the plates I won in the auction. These are quality Donzi items. Very nice and well built. They are a must have for any Donzi owner.

Thanks Bill,
Mark

EWPE
10-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Where can iI buy one?

txtaz
10-03-2005, 04:52 AM
email olredalert, he has them.

olredalert
05-23-2006, 09:37 AM
--------Bringing this to the top for Zinger to see. I do have plates and badges by themselves available..........Bill S

Mr X
05-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Bill, what is the price of just the badge?

olredalert
05-29-2006, 11:22 AM
--------Big X,,,,$ 25.00 and shipping, which is pretty minimal........Bill S

Mr X
06-08-2006, 03:16 PM
I will buy 2 of them Bill.

Ranman
06-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Hey Bill. If you don't mind, slip one of those badges sans the mounting studs in your boat for me to get the next time we're out on the lake...

olredalert
06-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Ted,,,,Please call me at your convenience at 810-326-0490 and we can get this badge sale done quick for you. I can either take a card# or you can send a check. Just call as its easier for non-computer idiots like me.........Bill S

-------Oh yah,,,,Randy,,,,,Done!!!!!........Bill S