PDA

View Full Version : Trailer shopping from Texas

Biskit
10-08-2004, 10:19 AM
I'm shopping for a good Alumium Trailer for my 18' 1967 original and heard the best ones were coming from Florida. Can anyone give me some input on who to contact about trailers?

txtaz
10-08-2004, 12:49 PM
And I thought Farmer was the one with trailer problems. :beer:
SORRY Mark, I couldn't hold it in any longer. At least I didn't post pics.
Wes

onesubdrvr
10-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Biskit,
I don't Have a phone number, but try yellow pages, or possible even the internet for Alluminator trailers, located in Grant Florida. This is supposed to be a Top Knotch Trailer.

Wayne

Lenny
10-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Continental, and Zinnermarine (American ) come to mind. There are some to stay away from. Post what interests you and wait for the responses. Shouldn't take more than about 2-3 minutes. :D

MOP
10-09-2004, 08:35 PM
With the help of Rust n Rot I got a Wesco out of Georgia and am super pleased and the price was $800.00 less than anything I could find local here on Long Island.

Phil

Biskit
10-10-2004, 10:16 AM
I guess what I'm looking for is the best priced alumium trailer with the sum of all tried and true innovations since day one of the Donzi inseption. My single axle trailer seems to pull great so I like 1 axle. Being 18' boat breaks are not really needed. My current trailer is galvanized and has trapped water and is rusting thru in spots. I want something that looks and infact is strong. My current trailer has the ez wheels which works great for pulling back on but was told those tind to loose there load in tighter spots. What do you 18' classic guys out there recomend? the bIsKiT