PDA

View Full Version : Hey Oleredalert.....Donzi liscence plates available?

ChromeGorilla
10-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Saw the plates at the ownwers rally. Beautifull. Can I get one? Just need to know where to send the cheese. :)

Uncle Fester
10-06-2004, 11:21 AM
I've seen these floating around on ebay....I type in Donzi about once a week on ebay to see what's out there.

http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/44/9a/42_1.JPG

ChromeGorilla
10-06-2004, 03:05 PM
I have seen those before, they are nice. The ones I'm talking about are all white with a blue and yellow round donzi emblem in the middle. They are sweet. They had them for sale at the brunch on Sun at Lido but I didn't have any cash on me at the time.

Lenny
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Uncle Fester, the one you posted (from E-Bay) is a "rare, die-struck one. it is so rare that it is available every week :rolleyes:
Ol Reds' one (I believe first seen at AOTHIV) is what you descibe. Toona has the RAREST one of all. Very Limited Edition.

I too would love to see Ol Reds' finished production offering. Where is he? :)

Uncle Fester
10-06-2004, 03:55 PM
I thought the "rare" thing was pretty funny myself. It's there almost every time I do a Donzi search.

Any pics of the sought after plates they're discussing?

roadtrip se
10-06-2004, 03:56 PM
a prototype on the front of the diesel wagon...

ToonaFish
10-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Uncle Fester, the one you posted (from E-Bay) is a "rare, die-struck one. it is so rare that it is available every week :rolleyes:
Ol Reds' one (I believe first seen at AOTHIV) is what you descibe. Toona has the RAREST one of all. Very Limited Edition.

I still haven't got a vehicle worth more to me than this plate!

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3592

ChromeGorilla
10-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Yup, thats the one. The ones Mike had at the rendezvous were white.

Brian Freeman
10-06-2004, 05:02 PM
roadtrip where did you get that one? I want one?

Fish boy
10-07-2004, 06:19 AM
I thought the "rare" thing was pretty funny myself. It's there almost every time I do a Donzi search.

I see them weekly also, but beleive it or not, I think they are sort of rare. I beleive an individual, possibly even a donzi registry member, created those plates. I think they were done in a limited run and he/she is selling them one by one until they are gone. I would not be surprised if he/she is getting pretty low on supply.

FIsh

PS in case you are wondering, I am not the seller, just been around the boards for a while. :)

roadtrip se
10-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Oleredalert is a busy man! When I talked to him today, he was in the process of selling off one of the fleet of old muscle cars he has in inventory.

Look for all of the info for getting one of these really nice tags in the parts for sale section soon!

Todd

BUIZILLA
10-07-2004, 06:30 PM
When I talked to him today, he was in the process of selling off one of the fleet of old muscle cars he has in inventory.Todd Todd, tell him if he sells the GP to anybody else, i'll shoot him.. :uzi:

JH

ChromeGorilla
10-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Todd, thanks for the info.

olredalert
10-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Hi Guys,

-------Have been trying to free up some storage for winter by laying off a couple of old cars. Please see the "For Sale" area..........Bill S........Ol Red