PDA

View Full Version : Morgans' Cloud (Steve) a note of THANKS !!!

Lenny
10-06-2004, 10:25 AM
Just wanted to thank you for taking the gals out in the Bermuda Triangle yesterday ;) on the boat. Once in a lifetime thing to do and they REALLY appreciated it. The Champagne didn't hurt either. :D

Anyways, they had a blast, took a LOT of pictures and really want to thank you for that little "trip". :D

Also, I can't (nor can they) believe that you people think it is cool out now. Our water is 42-44 degrees between Winter and Summer, yours' is about 75+ right now. :rolleyes: and it is 85 deg outside. To her, it is like summer in a bathtub.

Deneen called this morning to tell me about it !

Thanx again, Lenny :)

Morgan's Cloud
10-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Any time Lenny !

We were going to do it tomorrow but the forecast kept changing and my brother suddenly had yesterday off and advised that it might be better to act while we knew the weather was good.
Was just such a nice day afterall. I could'nt impress on them enough that we were in the open Atlantic and there was barely a ripple on the water . It aint like that too often over here , and not too much like that at all this entire summer.

You have her well trained.. before they all checked out for the drive home Deneen said that she had orders to get a picture of the engine room.. which she did :anchor:

Hope the pictures will make sense

Now we just need to get you out here !

Steve

Lenny
10-06-2004, 12:53 PM
How do people get from Hamilton and St. George etc to the "big" Island? Is there a ferry service? It obviously is not very far.

I was unaware of how small your Island was. :eek: and with low lying ground and hills, I can imagine it is a bit unerving when a 'cane blows through. 6 miles wide by 20 miles long, 863 miles away from South Carolina coastline into the middle of the Atlantic :eek:

Morgan's Cloud
10-06-2004, 01:33 PM
The entire island is all connected, even though its is many small ones they way they all hook up is almost unnoticeable.
We are not like the Caymans where the island is barely a flat table just above the waterline.It is in fact very hilly.
You're never more than three quarters of a mile from the ocean no matter where you are and that only applies in one small place.. you're probably less than a third of a mile everywhere else.

The girls did get a lesson in the history of our house building techniques and could see how despite their fairytale book appearance they are tougher than brick sh**houses !
Make sure Deneen tells you how damn salty the water is .
RIght now is 78.5F water and averaging 82F air .....
Oh well, summer's over ... thank heavens for that :party:

Steve