PDA

View Full Version : Hola from Costa Ria

MOP
10-05-2004, 09:20 AM
Just a quick Hi, flying back home today. Net is extremely slow down here. I see its 51 degrees home, it is 8:15 and 75 here. Winter projects will start soon for us northerners! Catch you guys soon.

Phil

Forrest
10-05-2004, 05:15 PM
We'll be flying into Liberia airport December 8th for some relaxing on the beach. Can't wait!

Fish boy
10-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Soooo... How was it? Take any pics?

MOP
10-07-2004, 08:41 PM
I have a ton of pics but all dated a bit, we were down at a funeral of a family member. Pretty much all tears and hugs, a 26 year old girl that just passed the bar exam. Hospital pulled a major screw up and now she is gone, she was family but more important she was my friend, my interpreter and had the warmest smile ever!

RickyR
10-08-2004, 05:38 AM
Mop, sorry to hear that kinda news..What a shame. Costa Rica is supposedly a great place for medical service..

We'll be flying into Liberia airport December 8th for some relaxing on the beach. Can't wait!
Are you guys going to "El Ocatal" ? What a cool place. We've been several times, and the fishing is great. Was it Playa del Coco ,near there??
Enjoy..
Ricky...seeya...

MOP
10-08-2004, 07:57 AM
Thanks Rick, I like the inland areas but also love beach trips, the coasts are getting way to touristy and expensive for me. I own property in Zarcero Laguna and will semi retire down there, the property is about an hour from the Pacific and about 45 minutes from Lake Arenal where my Donzi will run.

Phil