PDA

View Full Version : Fattowels

TuxedoPk
10-05-2004, 12:03 AM
I've been considering ordering a set of Donzi logo Fattowels (www.fattowels.com) for the boat and was wondering what other members thought of theirs.

Q. I'm really not that fond of the logos that they have on file and was thinking of either the Donzi Marine w/Prop or the lion/dolphin logo. Does anyone know how well these logos come out embroidered?

Darrell
10-05-2004, 05:27 PM
My wife loves hers, the towel is huge and and is really thick. We have had ours for two seasons with no complants. Last year the Co. gave us one for the the TR#2 and we gave it to Mark & Polly (Farmer TX) for all thier outstanding work. Polly said that she has really enjoyed hers. I like the logo since I have a ZX, I don't know if for a small order if they could do something different.

Darrell

Dr. Dan
10-05-2004, 09:37 PM
:shades: Tux, I have our Atlantic Coast Logo done by Fat Towels...and it looks awesome....we have them available in a variety of colors....cost is $85 + shipping. We are soon to have pay pal but if you are interested I would be happy to do individual orders until that is in place........email me or call my Cell 717-512-2656 and we can discuss specific options.

Doc
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com