PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 1990 F18 Center Console

Chris Oswald
10-04-2004, 01:12 PM
Hello All...I am new to the board and have a question regarding the 1990 Donzi F18 foot center console. Any info regarding the performace, quality, options, pictures or opinion regarding the boat would be greatly appreciated. I am considering buying one and have found little to no information via the internet..Thanks in advance!!!

Fish boy
10-04-2004, 07:26 PM
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the donzi registry. I do not know much about these. but did manage to find a picture. Hope it helps and good luck.

Fish

Chris Oswald
10-04-2004, 10:23 PM
thanks for the reply. i have found one i am thinking of buying..just searching for someone that knows anything about the boat...there is little information on the web about it..thanks again

marcussdtaylor
01-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Chris,
Did you end up buying that F-18. I just bought one and am pretty happy so far. Didyou find out any information. Where was the boat you were looking at. It would be funny if I bought it. Anyway let me know if you found out any info.

Hello All...I am new to the board and have a question regarding the 1990 Donzi F18 foot center console. Any info regarding the performace, quality, options, pictures or opinion regarding the boat would be greatly appreciated. I am considering buying one and have found little to no information via the internet..Thanks in advance!!!