PDA

View Full Version : 1994 16 on ebay

FlyKid
09-30-2004, 11:21 PM
1994 sweet 16 for sale on Ebay. Looks pretty nice. Anyone in the Georgetown, TX area that could take a look? I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=2492305575&rd=1

FastFranky
10-02-2004, 09:58 AM
Shame on me for not listing here? Anyway, I hate to part with this boat, I bought a Salaen convertible, and its either the boat or my Cobra that has to go (or the wife, but with 3 kids is that really an option? :smileybo: )

roadtrip se
10-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Could you please post an asking price and some pictures of your boat here?

Thank you,

Todd
"Your friendly classifieds operator!"

FastFranky
10-05-2004, 08:57 AM
I am asking 8750 which is below retail (i get 9100 using nada) for the boat alone which also includes a rolls axle aluminum trialer. I relly need to seel the boat, no reasonable offer refused. Its currently at 7600 on ebay - the reserve has not been met. Here are the detials from the add:
Vehicle Description

1994 Donzi Sweet 16. White with red strpes. Interior is white with red piping. The boat is in excellent condition inside an out. There are no rips tears in the interior, the exterior has never had any glass work and is 100% original. This boat has 290 easy hours, roughly 25 hours per year. It has the optional high performance 4.3 V6 205 HP. It also has a mercruiser Alpha 1 outdrive also in excellent condition. The top speed of the boat is ~55 MPH. I am the second owner of this boat and I have kept it garaged and covered. There are 2 covers included, the factory cockpit cover plus a boat cover. The original owner never installed the factory Donzi logoed carpet - I was the first to use it and it still has the factory markings on the back. Of course it has highly desired wrap around seating, not the 2 + 3 style. Additionally ,the driver seat reclines and swivels.

White with a red stripe is the most popular Donzi, and is the one featured in the Donzi literature for this boat. I have the factory brochures and manuals that came with the boat. I even have the rare blue Donzi vinyl zipper bag for storing all paperwork.

Included is an aluminium trailer (very light and never rusts) which was essentially rebuilt in 2002. New springs, axle, bearings, bunks, rollers, lights. It has a torsion bar suspension and low profile tires / wheels for easy loading and unloading on any ramp.

The boat is 100% original sans the factory Faria gauges (which I have and will include) - I purchased new Faria gauges about 1 year ago.

The boat runs perfect, and needs nothing except a new home. I have kept this boat in the best condition as possible, hopefully you will appreciate all of the effort I have put into it to keep it this nice.

The boat is 100% operational except for the speedometer which did not work when I purchased the boat.

If you use buy it now, I will include 2 ski jackets, ski rope, tube, and 2 life jackets. I have 100% feedback, so bid with confidence.

Vehicle Condition

The boat is in excellent condition, the paint is very shiny. There are the normal scratches on the stainless steel rub rail.

The interior is also in excellent condition, it was stored indoors whenever the boat was not in use. For a 1994 the boat looks dynamite inside and out and is a real head turner.

Terms of Sale

1000.00 within 48 hours of sale. Cashiers check for remaining balance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Oct-02-04 at 06:23:12 PDT, seller added the following information:

The Prop is a QuickSilver 23 pitch. I can be reached at 512-656-2318. Also, captains seat slides for and aft, it does not recline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Oct-04-04 at 19:16:42 PDT, seller added the following information:

The boat also has am/fm casette 2 speakers.

Final payment must be made within 5 businees days of auction ending.

On Oct-04-04 at 19:39:13 PDT, seller added the following information:

The trialer is manufactured by rolls axle model 17S.

FastFranky
10-05-2004, 11:40 AM
here are some pics:

FastFranky
10-05-2004, 02:05 PM
having issues uploading her are more

FastFranky
10-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Does this mean the "Donzi" image is tarnished? I cant get 8K for a near mint sweet 16 with a trailer? Should i rasse the price to 13K and start over?

DonziEd
10-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Nice! :biggrin.: