09-29-2004, 02:49 PM
This is funny!

MOP
09-29-2004, 03:25 PM
I would like to add this to yours!

Scott Heidt
09-29-2004, 06:28 PM
The other side.

Hey EVERYONE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! :) WOOOHOOO!

It will take more than a fake tan for Kerry to win this election!

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

MOP
09-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Damn nosy site, hammered my firewall gave up and closed it got tired of clicking the kill applet! http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Fish boy
09-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Scott, cool site, but I am deeply saddened. How can florida have to suffer hurricane after hurricane after hurricane only to end up as a Kerry state? Is there no end to the tragedy we must endure?? LOL

BUIZILLA
09-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Today, both candidates arrived in South Florida for their debacle, I mean debate :stan: :umbrella:

Bush rolled up his sleeves, and handed out water for the storm needy and homeless, Kerry was caught on camera, drinking the very water that was being handed out elsewhere...

and, wouldn't you know where Kerry set down at?... yuppers, Ft. Liquordale, home of the inept voters extrordinare.. he wouldn't dare land in Miami to face the VERY strong Cuban Republicans since he sided with Castro sentiment's last week.. he's probably having dinner with Miriam Elephant tonight, I mean Oliphant :puke: ... you South F_L_A peep's will know that name.. the inept Broward elections supervisor that tossed hundreds of uncounted ballots in her office drawer, thinking no-one would look there for them :bawling: yup, the same fired stupidvisor that wrote a bad $7,000 check for her re-election papers to get voted back into office, and she blamed it on a bank that hadn't credited her account, for a check she hadn't deposited yet, but she *thought* they knew she had in her pocketbook :idea: ...

So, tomorrow night we'll see the Waffle Master face off with the WMD Master, while poor Ralph Nader doesn't understand why 99% of the country wants him off the ballot.

I think Digger summed it up best to me at AOTH... when people get into that booth, search their soul for answers, there might be some surprising results... I predict a narrow but decisive victory.

I doubt that 75% of the voters will own up to who they really voted for.

Something that 45-48% of this country is gonna be real unhappy with.

One thing is certain, the next 6 weeks are going to be the rollercoaster from hell.

JH :spongebob

txtaz
09-29-2004, 10:55 PM
Donzi, As a veteran, I found no humor in the posting of that cartoon. It is disrespectful of the people who keep this country safe as well as the Commander in Chief.
Wes

DONZI
09-30-2004, 05:39 AM
Donzi, As a veteran, I found no humor in the posting of that cartoon. It is disrespectful of the people who keep this country safe as well as the Commander in Chief.
Wes
I removed it.
In no way would i want to offend any servicemen.Present or past.Just a poke at Bush's.